Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ATO IS WAY BETTER

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC Whiteout

Forum Member
Dec 10, 2006
Tennessee
Well I guess all this goes to show I was wrong to try to get you back in today when I met up with USA to try to talk him into talking to TFLEM for you, you are just as immature as they thought and by posting this way you have shown your true colors. Oh well I guess the 18 years old part of the honor code was put there for a reason, I wish you the best of luckin whatever clan you are in, sorry you couldn't be a part of Xiled Gaming.

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
i just have one thing to say, how is it better when you guys can do all the things you supposedly hate, such as bridging and what not. O woops i forgot you guys can bridge and stuff as long as you don't abuse the power. LMFAO!!!!!!! hey but i say if you think they are better then you will have no problem taking me on 1v1 neutral host to prove it. P.S i haven't played halo in weeks but it will still be enough to teach a spoiled brat like you a lesson.

XGC COUNTRY B0Y

Forum Member
Dec 9, 2006
North carolina
www.myspace.com
xgc sucks thats all we got to say, nothing but drama and backstabbers who suck up to section leaders like roadway she sucked up and got my kick out because she hated me, now i got friends trying to get me back in and i don't want back in

G

Country boy, you say you hate drama, then why do you come onto our forums trying to start it?

I don't even know you, and from the way I see you conduct yourself,
i'm glad you're out of XGC.

TheRottweiler7

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
ya i hate it when people leave XGC and then come on the forums and leave posts and threads saying oooo XGC sucks and stuff like that, first DOG did it now ATO, god damn

BuNiTe

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2006
The Murda Mitten
LMFAO ROFL LOL!!!!!! you think you can just get back in just like that. after coming on the forums saying **** like this. You must be crazy. I mean you broke a couple rules in the honor code with this stuff anyway. But yea about that 1v1. I take it you are not going to play me then.

XGC SHARP

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
California
If you got kicked out of XGC, then stay out of OUR forums. Get over it and go back too your awesome ATO clan, especially if you're gonna come here and trash talk. You're outnumbered, immature, and not welcome.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
I See Country Boy Is Making Even More Enemies... Keep This Up And Sooner Or Later Your Barn Yard Animals Wont Even Be Your Friend

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
LMAO! All that he was Banned! ATO for life! LMAO! WTF is ATO any way? Are they going to join forces with DoG, SiN and KSI to ruin us? Not ****ing likely! Losers! It is a ****ing game! What a NUB!

Status
Not open for further replies.