Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ASK AWAY.

XGC Halodaddy

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2006
Florida
www.myspace.com
Hello Hades,
I am XGC Halodaddy. I am a captain in XGC GOOD GAME.
I more have a suggestion then a question! I know you are hearing alot about dead or inactive tags. I was informed under no circumstances can we boot from the clan. Well in my clan their is at least 30 inactive people and with the recent symbol changes it really shows. Well here is a solution!
How about we make a clan or two and send invites to all the inactive/dead tags and then boot them from the clan. Meanwhile if they ever do sign on again and complain, just say they were transferred! Well I like the idea and think you guys should consider it!
Thank you for your time
Brian

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
If your clan is getting to the point that you are running out of room then do it. But unless you have 90 people what is the point and what does it hurt. I understand the symbols look diff., but don't you look at the symbols of the poeple who are logged on at the top of the list? I for one don't scroll down too often. If you know a tag is dead or inactive then fine move it out. But, how would you feel if say "life happened". For example, you loose your internet conection for a month, and then when you get it back and log in you have been booted from your clan. Life does happen!