Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ASK AWAY.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
I don't play gears, I like Fear for the most part. We will still get on halo from time to time. Cav still plays halo all the time.

KoG Outlaw

Banned
Dec 4, 2006
Dracut Mass.
www.myspace.com
hey hades i do not have a problem with xgc but this has become a big issue so here i go im a general in kog im 17 not a child and i have xgc folks that like to talk to my over 18 clan members this has only happened to me few times but in a big way i have had 2 captains very goood mature captains at the same time go to xgc this does not bother me but the fact that they were poched, told that xgc is more muture and better. mature yes but it is unfair to say better xgc is family but if a 18+ person in kog wished to go to xgc on his free will it would not bother me i have been poched twice and i think its is wrong that some xgc people do this. they should be able to pick up quality recruits in matchmaking. kog is not the DRAFT. could you please give me some help or any info on how to prevent this. p.s. sorry this is so long

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
I will bring it up in our next meeting and get the word out again that poeple should not be just switching clans. In the mean time get with your section or division leader they will help you out.