Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPLICATION FOR DESIGN TEAM

1) Gamertag and user name : DarthRayven666 (current)
2) What type of program are you using? : Photoshop
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? : Quite a few years of designing different signatures for myself, as well as a few other people, but mostly myself. I uploaded just a few examples within my album section on my profile.
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team? : XGC Ground Zero, Rank Lieutenant, and no, it won't affect my ability to fulfill projects needed done, and the requirements of the design team in general. In fact, I already started to some degree, sorry if I wasn't supposed to.

Last edited:

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
1) Gamertag and user name : DarthRayven666 (current)
2) What type of program are you using? : Photoshop
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners? : Quite a few years of designing different signatures for myself, as well as a few other people, but mostly myself. I uploaded just a few examples within my album section on my profile.
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team? : XGC Ground Zero, Rank Sergeant, and no, it won't affect my ability to fulfill projects needed done, and the requirements of the design team in general. In fact, I already started to some degree, sorry if I wasn't supposed to.

Hello, and welcome to the design application area. We look forward to working with you over the next few weeks. Please provide a few more signatures for us to look at. Also, make a signature utilizing the "test image" provided in the parent thread for the applications.

Thanks,

Your friendly neighborhood Radio.