Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APP FOR XGC ROLLTIDE

XGC RollTide

Forum Junkie
Jan 29, 2007
Auburn,AL
www.youtube.com
1) Gamertag and user name
2) What type of program are you using?
3) How much experience do you have with your program and making signatures or banners?
4) What is your current clan & rank? Will this affect your ability to fill the requirements of being on the design team?

1)OGz RollTide KX same as user
2)Photoshop CS 6
3)10 years
4)XGC Vendetta SGT and nah

Have tons of other work if you need it thanks

My Work:
[Sigs]
lbj_by_igcrolltideix-d54j15u.png

IGC_Wolf_IS_by_IGCRollTideIX.jpg

RollTide_by_IGCRollTideIX.jpg

Joker_by_IGCRollTideIX.jpg

IGC_Warfare_by_IGCRollTideIX.jpg

lbj.jpg
[Templates]
Red_Clan_Template_by_IGCRollTideIX.png

The_Gaming_Template_by_IGCRollTideIX.png

[Videos]
Happuage 2 HD Recording Device

Attachments

• joker.jpg
    joker.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 0

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Hey there! Glad to see someone else applying for the team. Just so you know I'm probably going to become your worst nightmare during the application process because I will tear up your art when it needs to be done (I'm not mean though). Just make sure I don't ever get you down. Just keep pumping out the art with a smile on.

That being said. I can definitely tell you know your tools, which is a great starting point. The main thing I'd like you to try to focus on is changing your renders and image to smart objects before changing their size. This will keep image quality. Also make sure your proportions stay the same. Hold shift and drag from image corners so that the proportions stay the same. This will prevent crunching.

Also be sure to look through old applications for ideas and to see what we've said about artists. In the past.

This is a link to a very in depth signature tutorial. Most of what we look for is described here, so feel free to read through it. http://www.playstationtrophies.org/...321-dynames-pro-tips-sig-making-tutorial.html

XGC Browncoat

Forum Addict
Jan 2, 2007
Michigan
Well I don't know if you remember me or not but I transferred to Resolution back when you were the General of it. But back on to the CnC. I would have to agree with Nugget, you definitely have to work on flow and depth. In the two newest ones there is little to no flow I would suggest using either C4Ds, Motion Blur filters, or Smudging .

XGC RollTide

Forum Junkie
Jan 29, 2007
Auburn,AL
www.youtube.com
Here is the last sig im going to post I feel like this is what you are talking about. I was on the design team for over a year when I was General for Vendetta and Resolution. So just let me know what the decision will be.Thanks for time fellas.
1mvb5w.jpg

Last edited:

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
Here is the last sig im going to post I feel like this is what you are talking about. I was on the design team for over a year when I was General for Vendetta and Resolution. So just let me know what the decision will be.Thanks for time fellas.
1mvb5w.jpg

Well sadly it's not up to us, and the people who it is up to have been very busy, so just keep making sigs and practicing until they can see your app. As for this sig, I like it, but I feel that the render of Lebron James on the right has a conflicting flow compared to the one on the left. i almost feel like this should be 2 sigs.

Last edited:

Jupiter

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 18, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
xgckoneko.deviantart.com
That's great you were on the design team for a while and you obviously know what you're doing but I need to see some initiative. Just posting your app and saying well here you go this is all I'm going to do isn't going to cut it. I'm not saying you have to have a several month long app process and that's because you do have the skill I look for but you also need to have the initiative and attitude that I look for as well. Let me know what you decide to do.

Reactions: TheRealMrNUGGET