Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANYONE IN XGC, KOG, SYN INTERESTED IN MLG/GB?

XGC Sneaky

Carpel Tunnel
Aug 20, 2012
NY
www.youtube.com
XGC Reserved and I are creating a Gamebattles team consisting of just XG members. We are looking to make a team of 12, just in case someone on the team can't make it to a match we can fill their spot no problem.

-All members must be in XG (NO EXCEPTIONS)
-All members must be SGT. or higher in any of the XG clans.
-All members must have a XBOX 360 and Call of Duty Ghosts (or the Call of Duty that is being played for that season.)
-All members must tryout for the team (people will be contacted via xbox live for dates and times.)
-All members must be ready and willing to play for the team and must not care about their K/D or other stats, we play to win!
-All members must make and account on gamebattles.com and must accept the team invite before playing a match.
-All members must play under the rules of the XG Honor Code, yes we play to win but we are also XG and must continue to respect our fellow gamers.

If anyone is interested in joining us and creating a great team filled with XG members then leave a comment below and you will be contacted VIA XBOX LIVE with tryout information.

Thank You, XGC Sneaky

Last edited:

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
This is gonna be awesome, I can't wait to try out. I'm more of an Objective support player, I def play to win and I'll go EXTREMELY negative to do it lol. Like for Dom I go for caps, Blitz I like to run and get caps and SnD well lets just say it's not my strongest game mode but every so often I go off. I mean of course this is all pubs, gbs is on a whole 'nother level so hopefully I can prove I can be on the team. Kd on ghosts is 1.25 or 1.249 either way lol I can slay when needed too and I wish they had score per minute because on BO2 my spm was about 347 which isn't bad and my win percentage is about 65% which isn't bad at all. Also Sm0ke has played with me and also Reserved so they've seen how I play, umm I think the only down side to me is if I'm hungry or Tired I play like crap or if i've been playing ALL day without a break I start to get sloppy. But I think that's my only negatives.

XGC Sneaky

Carpel Tunnel
Aug 20, 2012
NY
www.youtube.com
This is gonna be awesome, I can't wait to try out. I'm more of an Objective support player, I def play to win and I'll go EXTREMELY negative to do it lol. Like for Dom I go for caps, Blitz I like to run and get caps and SnD well lets just say it's not my strongest game mode but every so often I go off. I mean of course this is all pubs, gbs is on a whole 'nother level so hopefully I can prove I can be on the team. Kd on ghosts is 1.25 or 1.249 either way lol I can slay when needed too and I wish they had score per minute because on BO2 my spm was about 347 which isn't bad and my win percentage is about 65% which isn't bad at all. Also Sm0ke has played with me and also Reserved so they've seen how I play, umm I think the only down side to me is if I'm hungry or Tired I play like crap or if i've been playing ALL day without a break I start to get sloppy. But I think that's my only negatives.
thats awesome, we need an objective player. Im sure you will do fine. I will be contacting everyone this weekend on tryout times.