Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ANYONE IN XGC, KOG, SYN INTERESTED IN MLG/GB?

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
I mean... It's basically the XG Elites without TFlem, and there's not much left to play for in CoD: Ghosts anyway, but if you're putting a team together, I suppose I'll play.

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
thats for prize money though, i thought we'd go for a basic ladder first then go from there. we don't have to jump right into a prize ladder.

Reserved

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2012
Jackson,Mi
if you guys want me to sign us up for that ladder i can do that, and kaydin not everybody likes core, you and like 3 people i've played with like core so my bad if you don't like that i signed us up on the hardcore ladder. no need to try dissing me by trying to have sm0ke take over, i can't tell if you were kidding or not.

KoG Smoke

XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG FRICTION
Oct 13, 2013
West Virginia University
www.youtube.com
No matter what we do unless we play 24/7 from the start of the season to the end we will never get close to the prize money. Everyone plays the 'Prize Ladder'. To be honest people are WAY over thinking this. This is not that complicated. We are not a pro team.

XGC Sneaky

Carpel Tunnel
Aug 20, 2012
NY
www.youtube.com
Well glad that ppl are getting hostile already. Well we will be playing core, so errbody calm down. I will be sending out messages in a couple of minutes for tryouts. There will be 2 tryout dates just in case you cant make it to the first.