Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ADVICE ON BEING A BETTER TEAM PLAYER

XGC xHAMMERx XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Aug 8, 2006
HOUSTON TX
That would all depend on what game type and team your playing with. I would say it's is more important to communicate properly with your team than any gun set up. know your role and chose whatever set up is right for you. Are you the killer or the sheep do you sit back and kill or attack the objective? Are you locking down a spot and holding it or running around like a chicken with it's head cut off? All of these and more could play a role in picking a set up.

SYN Jackalope55

Forum Member
Apr 13, 2010
California
Like Hammer has said, communication with your team is more important than any gun layout that you could use. You could have the most ideal gun, perk, killstreak setup for the map that you are playing, but if you don't communicate yours and enemy positions to your team, it's all for not.

The type of team that you are playing with has a big factor as well. If your team is mostly all run and gun, then there isn't much sense in using a camping class with high kill streak rewards. Better off using fast running class, smg, nades, hardline to get kill streaks faster and lower kill streak rewards because you're more likely to die a lot running around.

If you team posts up to guard a side of the map, then I personally like a silenced class with claymores, cold blooded, scavenger and sitrep. I use higher kill streaks since you are more likely to get on a roll against runners that way and can get the greater kill streaks going.

But still the best thing to remeber is communicate, communicate, communicate!!

Good luck out there!

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC ENIGMA
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
Here's 5 tips that I can offer that help me out everyday:

1: Pay attention to Killcams - A lot of players might want to skip to respawn but it is a tool to your arsenal which people tend to not use to their advantage. When you die and you don't know where its from, the killcam will show all, sometimes it will reveal key spots on the map that you were not aware about before (I learned a TON of spots through this technique).

2: Know your style of play - EVERYONE plays their own way whether it be a little more rush or camp, you will always have a different perspective on some plays. If you enjoy picking off the lost souls running around the map, you might want to hit up a sniper class. If you like surprising your enemy up close and personal, a running or sub-machine gun class might do the trick. Their is also the in between assault rifle aka multi-purpose area in which is good for both.

3: Know your weapons - This takes time and a keen eye. Use each weapon and see which suits you in the class that you feel you should use for the map and gametype your about to play. Remember, some classes work on some maps while on others you will get annihilated with them.

4: Listen for footsteps - Not all players use Ninja pro, this is a big advantage for you. Try to raise your volume on your TV or headset enough to where you can hear people around you. No you don't need to raise your TV's volume to 95/100 but something around 45/100 will do the job (For me that isn't all that loud, not sure if anyone else has the same settings).

5: Don't sit in one spot - While you might think that sitting in one spot where the kills are just running right at you the whole game will do the trick, sooner or later an enemy will kill you, that's just the way it works. Try moving from area to area or watching over a certain point in which you think the enemy is coming from, you don't even have to camp to do this, just run around in that area with a running class.

night ninja

Get A Life!
Jan 30, 2011
That was a good advice.

It really all depends on the game type and the map. I always used ninja and stopping power. for every class.