Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

42,000 MEMBERS!!!!

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
really black??? i was thinking that may have been a bit gracious lol....if i was a betting man i would put a bet that only maybe 5K of people registered the are current members of XG, not people that come and visit like myself, have logged online in the last 6 months...if they have not been on the site in 6 months i am doubting they are still an active member lol

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
both zombies and ninjas love pancakes... it's a fact

I definitely agree. I think almost everybody loves pancakes, yes?

And back on subject. While members of XGC do sometimes exaggerate about the number of members they actually still have, XGC is still a very successful gaming community. I think the fact that people are still around to brag about the numbers is a testament to that.

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
lol what are u talking about lol, i wasnt taking anything away from XG, they are still the most successful gaming community to date, and they paved the way for future communities, including the one that i now run...i was just saying everyone in XG is guilty of exaggerating the actual number of members, lol i did it when i first joined SYN, we would all go around saying like we have over 10,000 registered members, which we did but maybe only 3 or 4K actual members

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
really black??? i was thinking that may have been a bit gracious lol....if i was a betting man i would put a bet that only maybe 5K of people registered the are current members of XG, not people that come and visit like myself, have logged online in the last 6 months...if they have not been on the site in 6 months i am doubting they are still an active member lol

who knows, i may just be nieve or way too optimistic lol, but I've never given too much thought to who are active on the site. Registering/joining a clan are 1 thing, coming through the site to post even a few times is apparently a whole other challenge hahaha

SYN HighLite

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 23, 2008
Modesto, CA
in all honesty your numbers for the forums are correct bigpapa but for the clan as a whole for who is actually in it gaming and say that they are in it, there are a lot more

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
lol well then agree to disagree, that number was for active members in XG lol....but only one way to find out, ask every person in the world, which cant be done, but its fun to have a friendly arguement about lol

btw what is that XG Ancient thing for???