Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

10 QUESTIONS FOR CALL OF DUTY:GHOSTS

XGC SinKiller

Forum Noob
Nov 26, 2013
Corbin, kentucky
why does the spawn points take so long? and why do they spawn you in front of enemy instead of giving you some time to monover around and why is it when you turn into a corner and you walk right into an enemy and you get shots off first knowing you got him/her in the head and they kill you first?

o WelshPikey o

Forum Star
Nov 24, 2013
Wales, UK
There are some niggly issues with this game like some maps are poorly designed and ill thought out. The perk system is a bit retarded too and should of been left as the Three Perk system

G

I too do not understand how I lose gun battles when not running and using appropriate perks, and the opponent can still pull that gun up faster when I see them running??? Do aggravating!!! Even worse are the stupid spawns, and why the delay on hardcore for respawn. Not crazy about several things but those are the major ones for me.

I didn't care for the set-up with the "operations", you can never complete them, because when you get new operations old ones are restarted..... it says " previously completed" but , I guess one upside to that , we do get to complete them and get the points over and over .... I still like it better than BO2 ,way way better than BO.... I'm all about infinity ward games.... MW2/MW3 were awesome Ghosts will get there if IW fixes the lag issue and these terrible spawns, but then again I'm really not good at these games anyhow, So as long as I'm playing with XGC .... I'll take my lumps and ask for seconds :D

david_jacob27@aol.com

Forum Member
Dec 20, 2013
Pennsylvania
Hey I was just curious if anyone wanted to help my friend and I practice because the 2v2 search and destroy its coming up and we want to be ready for it, add my gt ApexCreatIONZvi if you would like to help us practice