Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOUR STORY

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
What kinda story are you looking for. The one of how I started online gaming and moved up from there or something else. Tell me what you want to know and I will mostly likely tell you the answer.

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Yep, never have been on the "bottom" of XGC even though there isnt really a bottom. I am one of the original creators of Xiled Gaming. Before that I was a member of quite a few clans in other games and worked up to leadership roles. Started and co-founded different clans. Then I met the rest of the council on Halo 2. Just been friends and gaming with them ever since.

HyperLight

Forum Nub
Dec 19, 2006
hey caviezel i've been wondering if you and coleslaw would play me and partner in a friendly 2v2 we're both in xgc (xgc underoath) and i heard you were pretty good, if not that cool i was just wondering and oh yeah the game will be lockout 2v2 rifles no ***dar

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
haha, hyperlight and jiggyfly takin the council on 2v2!

watch out cav, they pwned the crap out of damn near everyone in Good Game when they were with us.

HyperLight

Forum Nub
Dec 19, 2006
yeah we would be takin on the council but thats not it i want to play them, i want to play them cause i heard they were good. Yeah we did beat everyone that would play us in good game

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
umm, there is a new guy in XGLONLINEoCOM, his name is Illusion, but spelled with 1's and 0'z, he is a lv37, and he is sponsered. Play him and have him bring a friend!