Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOU NEED TO LETS US KNOW BEFORE HAND...

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Guys this meeting for captains & Generals was not arranged probally...we need to pick up our socks guys...you gotta include the european ppl as well...This need to be re-arranged with a new schedule time/date...ect

So we can all be on par...

peace

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Is It Just Me Or Ppl Dont Read This....cumon Guys I Need A Answer N Why You Left Us Out??? I Dont Agree On Why The Meeting Was So Late And Not Orgainse Right And This Needs Fixing...sum1 Get Back To Me And No Not A Captain Or Lower,sum1 Up Top Pls...

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
thanks T7 not to be rude but it has been like 5days since the meeting as no1 has lets us know on what happend with the meeting like news/team building...ect

Thanks bro keep us updated...

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Send your SL a PM on the forums or get with them on XBL and address your concerns with them - they should work with the other SLs to figure out how to handle this in the future.

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
yeah all good..guys its a bit hard talking to our SL when we only have1...I really think we need more as havin 1 is hard...yes he does a great job but he's not always on when sum of us need him...Will there ever be more SL in SYN???

XxSnowyxX

Forum Junkie
Jan 7, 2007
Canada
Well first of I see your a Cpt and there really should be no reason for you to go talk to him, thats your generals job. and there is nothing so urgent that it has to be dealt with right away, almost all of the issues out there can either be dealt with by a General or if a SL must get involved it can wait for a couple of days.

The DL's and council members will decide when its time for another SL in SYN. Plus you always have SL's from KoG and XGC to help you if you need advice or help. But once again most things can wait.

Last edited: