Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YES IM NEW BUT!!!.......

Hey Guys and Gals, I am James and Im British.

Don't let this mislead you one bit. I have been in many other gaming societies. Including soem of my own reaching numbers of 2100 (GcG) and 1500-ish (UKB). Also with clans that i will not name due to fueds between them and XGC (I believe they were fueds). I feel different in XGC, Partly because of the name...man does it sound awesome also i feel comforted by those i have met, a shout out to ArkAngel for the service brought upon to those lucky enough to be recruited by him. Im Proud to be here and hope to continue the prospering environment you guys have here.

More to the point.....

Im British. Im Currently A Low Rank. When an acceptable amount of British/EU People or "Brits", Would a British Sector be an idea as from joining past clans, meeting times can slap me round the face...quite hard. What Im getting at is meeting times, events. The clan in general will become a real issue for me and Brits - if a Brit Division is not made.

I look forward to the Officials' and Upholders' views, Thanks...

...James.

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
There was a point in time where we had a lot of british people in the community and we tried to help them out as much as possible with meeting times and the lot. i dont know if it is still happening but i will ask around for you

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC PHOENIX
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
True. I know about this personally because I run a Gaming Site and this is something we are having to work around. This is something that should definitely get looked into.