Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED KINGS STUFF :)

XGC SAUCY

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2007
Illinois
So I am not really sure what the best and most effective way of getting ahold of you. So for now, I will just stalk to you all of the ways that I have to contact you.

What do you mean by skull king? (You mean like generals have that, ctps and lts have numbers... so on and so forth)

Also for colors, for now we switched to steel with a green fade, gold and white numbers. Thats open to change as well because so far there has been only 1 person to change it. I will mess around with the colors some more and see if I can find something different but I would appreciate your input. <3 Morgan

XGC SAUCY

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2007
Illinois
So I figured out the colors and symbols and the way to determine rank. I won't bore you with it though. Actually... I just don't want you to tell me it is *** because I am NOT CHANGING IT! So don't worry about it, I took care of it, it all makes sense and you can tell me how awesome I am. Thanks #1.

Also... check your hotmail email I sent those pics to you. I am not sure if that is what you were wanting from me. You didn't specify.

XGC SAUCY

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2007
Illinois
lol thanks coleslaw! I honestly didn't expect that he would post back. I am just trying to keep him updated so if he ever tries to get mad at me for something that I am doing I can tell him that I informed him of my every move in his forum. After all... it is his "baby" not mine.

XGC SAUCY

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2007
Illinois
Oh and I am getting to bring little Ev home from the hospital this afternoon (well unless this last test shows something, which is shouldn't)

So THAT MEANS.... That I will be back to kicking some butt for Xiled Kings! YAY! I have these pages in my XGC notebook that are designated for things that I need to talk to you about and it is filling up! *GAH* 2 things are very important though. When you get the chance hit me up so I can get a little 007 input.

Thanks again #1! After all... I couldn't be #2 w/o your awesomeness!

XGC SAUCY

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2007
Illinois
:( Sorry. But life goes on and so does Xiled Kings! I am still rockin it! We promoted a new Captain last night and so far things seem to be going good. He is very motivated and annoying like myself! Looks like I may have found my replacement! The new recruits are great and very receptive. I was informed that I am a dictator, but I do not mind. So FYI your "baby" is doing absolutely perfect. It is meeting and exceeding all of my goals that I have set for it so far! Give me 3 more months and it will be splitting!

XGC SAUCY

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2007
Illinois
New update!

We are at about 60 members. We had promoted a capt. last week but I thought it was a little soon. It took some convincing to get me on board but I trust my leaders and their advice. He got transferred out yesterday. It just wasn't working. There are 2 people that are getting promoted to LT on Sunday which is good. They are great gamers and will make great captains. But all in all things are going perfect and just like I had planned.