Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XILED GAMING SMARTPHONE APP???

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGC SoulEater

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle, WA
When will we see it come to fruition? Is it only me that thinks it would be awesome? Personally, I have no idea about how to write code to make one; but, I'm sure an app would be immensely popular with the vast majority. Who would like to see an Xiled Gaming app? Let's hear what you have to say/think. It would improve my site activeness immensely and would be wonderfully helpful.

XGC DEATH SHOT

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 22, 2012
Arkansas
It's a good idea but the developer would need alot of time to set everything up, I would love to see an Xiled Gaming app myself but I'm already active enough on here as it is lol...If I'm not on my computer looking at the website I'm using my phone to check things out on the website.

SYN Trooper

Forum Junkie
Jul 9, 2014
Missouri
i feel like if the app was made maybe more people would use the forms and stay up to date. if only been in the clan a week or so and it does not look like to many people are on here

XGC SoulEater

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle, WA
An app where it has a direct link to the forum rules and guidelines along with rank structure and honor code. It's always good to read over from time to time as a member new or old. A lot of the newer members have difficulty finding all the correct info. Yes, everything can be found here on the website; but, it would be out of pure convenience. Also, you could get notification alerts on your phone. I'm sure it would need some interface adjustments and take many versions before it's how we want it. However, I think a simple interface to check your most visited forums and XG info would be most beneficial to newer users and have them become integrated within the clan. It would cost some time and money, I don't deny that. I just think it's about time we have the option. The site's mobile viewing option is great, I would pay a buck or two for a quality app to make traversing everything a little easier on us all.

DEATHSTR0K3 187

Forum Member
Jul 14, 2007
NY
The only good thing that I can see coming out with this definitely signing up new recruits and notification and a basic forum page. which all of that is lik a maybe to even have. My phone already notifies me wen I get a private message. I think it would only help with signing up.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Negative sir, there's apps for free but I'm going to tell you all a brief story. So when I first joined here and was with XGC Devastation Forum activity was low, a member in another clan in XGC had posted this app he made now the app was simple and plain and wasn't really functional but he was in the right track so I went behind him using the same app creator he used and made one that I still to this day use. When I made the app and posted it, it raised forum activity indefinitely. People who didn't normally get on the website was on there almost every day using the app posting. So What I'm saying is you don't need Dev fees and all this to have functional app that you can make for FREE, granted it will be limited in the things you can do but it's basically just getting people on the site because that mobile site blows. It's just horrible to navigate and unclear in where you're going because it sucks so much, but with the app I have 3 tabs 1 is the home page, the second is the Forums and third is my clans forum and it keeps me constantly signed in so I don't have to log in every time I open the app. The smartphone app would be a tremendous help for this community and would have more people interacting with the site. But thats just me.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
So I'm almost done with the lil free app i'm making just need to do the thumbnail design for it but I should be done by the end of the week. Hopefully this app will work on Iphones lol.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Basically it's just to make it easier for people to navigate the site, what I'll have is 3 tabs for people to press on that will take them to the home page of the site, the general forum area and their clan forum.

XGC By The Gods

Forum Star
Oct 20, 2014
Georgia
There was an app made by myself and kog shredda but it was shot down as feesable for random reasons and we had to shut it down...so sorry no go on the app...but you can get it for personal use...message me and ill send ya the link

Status
Not open for further replies.