Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XI AND XC PROMOTIONS

XGC JO3 D33R XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Feb 18, 2006
NY
Congrats to all three of you and thank you for all the help you have given me an countless members threw the years.

KoG HAVEL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG VENGEANCE
KoG HELLHOUNDS
KoG VALHALLA
Tournament Admin
Mar 6, 2012
il
never thought i would see the day of a new XI i have seen it all now

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
I feel that the XI should have been reserved for the founding members of this community. I don't really know TFLEM but I suppose he was here since the beginning if the council decided to promote him to XI. All in all, congratulations to all of them.

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
Jehuty -- Our original intentions when we created our community included planning for the future. We set ourselves up knowing we would eventually add additional people to the council to infuse new ideas. Now as I state above those people have to work at it and show a true ownership in the community we all love. Now I'm going to let you in on a secret that may ruin a long standing joke we have on all the communities that copy everything we do. In their un original wisdom they make the leaders rock the XI in their gamer tags. The reason we use XI is the plan for use to some day have 11 members on our council. The original six and five elected. XI means nothing more than 11. When you see another gamer tag with a XI behind it they don't even know why.

XGC BE BAD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 5, 2011
Huntsville
Jehuty -- Our original intentions when we created our community included planning for the future. We set ourselves up knowing we would eventually add additional people to the council to infuse new ideas. Now as I state above those people have to work at it and show a true ownership in the community we all love. Now I'm going to let you in on a secret that may ruin a long standing joke we have on all the communities that copy everything we do. In their un original wisdom they make the leaders rock the XI in their gamer tags. The reason we use XI is the plan for use to some day have 11 members on our council. The original six and five elected. XI means nothing more than 11. When you see another gamer tag with a XI behind it they don't even know why.

lmao, thats hilarious!!

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com

Interesting. Thanks for the clarification :D