Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XI AND XC PROMOTIONS

XGC Hades XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Missouri
On behalf of the Council Members; I would like to take the time to give a special shout out to some recently promoted members of our community. All though all promotions are important and well deserved, this type does not come along very often. We have promoted XGC TFlem XC to the positions of Council Member (XI). KoG Spinz XD and SYN Rez XD have now been promoted to Community Leaders (XC). These promotions affect the whole community. Every member no matter what division they are in can come to these positions for questions, help, and guidance. Just because Spinz rocks a KoG tag and Rez a SYN does not mean members from other divisions cannot seek them out.

To give you an idea of the how rare of an occurrence this is the last XI to be promoted was XGC BlkKnght XI. His promotions was about 6 years ago. The last members to make it to the Community Leaders was XGC TommyGun XC and SYN King XC over two years ago. Both of these positions do not gain new members often because of how much work that is involved to getting to the positions. Not only must you be successful in every position as you are moving up, but you also have to produce many successful people underneath you. You must exhibit the "Whole Community" mentality and not just be focused on your current people. You must be on the same page with your decisions and be able to be project the "One Voice" of the leaders. You must devote much of your time to this great community. Also the position of promotion to XI requires a unanimous vote of the other Council Members. Many other factors come in to play, but those are the big points. As you can see this is not an easy task to achieve so these new leaders deserve some extra recognition.

TFlem has been a member of the community since 2006.. That means he has given over eight years to our great community. He took his first leadership role as a Section Leader in 2006, was promoted to Division Leader in 2007, and was promoted to Community Leader in 2008. He has helped to launch several new clans including Splat, Academy, Xiled Paintball, New Dynasty, Conflict, and more. He has also had a big hand in the running of our competitive players and Clan Compete.

Spinz has been a member of the community since . That means he has given over eight years to our great community. He took his first leadership role as a Section Leader in 2008 and was promoted to Division Leader in 2010. and He has helped to launch several new clans including Good Game, Dark Army, Vendetta, and more.

Rez has been a member of the community since 2006 just. That means he has given over eight years to our great community. He took his first leadership role as a Section Leader in 2006 and was promoted to Division Leader in 2007. Rez did leave the community for about a year and came back and earned both of these positions a second time. He has helped to launch several new clans including Nightmare, Infinity, Backfire, Authority, Platinum, Brutality, and more.

Once again join myself and the other Council Members in congratulating these great leaders on their most recent accomplishments. It takes time and hard work to get where you now are so thank you for all that you have given.

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
Congrats to all of you. I have gotten the chance to talk to all of you and I know you guys are right for the position and also the leaders that many look up to. Keep up the amazing work! Thank you for showing what Xiled Gaming is all about!

Congrats again Tflem, Rez, and Spinz!

KoG Gibz XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
KoG EASY COMPANY
X-TEAM
KoG HELLHOUSE
KoG XILED KINGS
May 27, 2011
Upper Lake, Ca
Congrats to all. It was a pleasure working with all three of these guys and I couldn't have pick them better.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Congrats gentleman I've had the pleasure and honor of playing with 2 out of 3 leaders promoted and I'm even more honored to say i served under rez as my division leader. They are all great leaders and am privileged to call them our leaders.