Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC WIKIPEDIA PAGE???

XGC Gavin

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 28, 2008
Waterloo, IA
Hey Viper I heard that you are working on getting together a Wikipedia page for XGC. That's awesome! I can't wait to see it.

I suggested something to Hylander about a month or two ago that we should get a Wiki page that has "the history" of XGC in it. Along with everything else people should know about our clan (honor code, rank structure, ect).

If you need any help on it I'm available, I don't know too much about the exact details of how XGC got started, but I'd still be able to help on other parts.

Reactions: Pwerthirst

Pwerthirst

Forum Junkie
Feb 24, 2009
yeah i heard about the wiki also, is that back up and running again i know i read somewhere that it hadnt been passed yet that it was going to be an actual project? If it is and you do need help i will do whatever i can. My knowledge is limited so far only because i am still semi new and i wasnt around back when a lot of this was going on but i am good at research and i wouldnt mind just typing some things up either. Well i hope that in the end it gets set up and things go well. :)

Wicked 7

XG CONTRIBUTER
Hey Viper just wanted to check and see if anything had happened with the wikia yet i think its a good idea i was working on it with dhale because i thought he already had the appropriate confirmations but when and if you guys decide to make it let me know and ill be happy to help.

XGC EMERY

Forum Veteran
Aug 1, 2007
I actually was sitting in class one day and was on my laptop and was like I wander if we are on wikipedia. I couldn't find anything. I wouldn't mind making it if we want to do that. We should bring it up in a meeting.