Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC VS. KOG VS. SYN VS. XGG GENERALS GAME.

ELLIS

Forum Junkie
Jan 27, 2008
Clemson, SC
Just an idea to throw out at all the Generals i was thinking of haveing a Generals only game on COD4 maybe 9v9 Domination. By doing this not to prove who is better but to get Generals from different divisions together and talk about clan issues and the community. We could kinda do it like the Guantlet matches that are held by XGC Joe Deer does for XGC. This would be a great oppurtunity for Generals to get together and game. I say each division gets together and build teams of all Generals, Since there are hundereds of Generals we can have multiple teams, and get together and play.

Leave some feedback and what you think of this and lets put something together. Maybe in the future we can hold games where Generals challenge XS, XD or maybe even some of the Council members.....

ELLIS

Forum Junkie
Jan 27, 2008
Clemson, SC
Hey thanks maybe you could toss the idea around in some of the Section leaders meetings tonight and get some feedback, i dont want to go against any of the higher ups with out approvals??

ELLIS

Forum Junkie
Jan 27, 2008
Clemson, SC
Hey if we are going to do this, i need a General from KOG, SYN, XGG to contact me and lets get together on COD4 and get as many Generals we can together and play. Maybe we can put together a room on Wednesday night XGC gamenight and all the Generals can chat and battle it out??

Twizted

Forum Nub
Aug 10, 2008
Hello Mr. ELLISC =) I happen to like your idea that you have going on here. If you can make this happen I would be happy to join in on the fun. If you would like I could run it by a few KoG Generals if it hasn't gotten around that far yet. Next time you see me on send me a game invite I have some things to talk to you about.

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
we've had gens vs. XS games in SYN we try doing it after meetings on Sunday. Gives everyone something to look forward to while in meetings. If anyone across divisions would like to challenge us please feel free to contact me. Sundays and wednesday's are the best nights cuz we are already on for meetings and game night. Also we prefer halo but SYN does have a few hardcore COD4 leaders. Thanks