Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC TRIMREAPER R.I.P.

XGC FERRIAN

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 4, 2014
Louisville, Kentucky
i dont know him well but have heard good things an seem him post actively on forums wanna send my prayers out to his family an R.I.P he will never be missed think the guys should do some battles in Honor of him an maybe just a thought send some help to his family an see what we can do to help them?

Italianmamma85

Forum Nub
Apr 8, 2014
Chugiak Ak
Never had the pleasure of battling him, but as far as I can read, he seemed like an amazing man. Ferrian is right, we should do a battle in memory of him. RIP Trim. My condolences are with his family.

SYN Rabid Odani

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 30, 2013
Austin, Texas, United States
His time will not be forgotten as he has touched many of our members and they will carry on with everything he had taught them as they continue in life and carry his name with them. may he rest in peace as he watches over his family from up high

Jgabs

Forum Tourist
Dec 18, 2006
New Jersey
Wow, what a great thing to do to leave condolences for a clan mate that passed away. It is good to know people in this community care. I didn't know XGC Trimreaper but my condolences go out to his family and his clan XGC Unleashed. It is always sad to lose someone.

A CanadianKitty

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
I can't believe Trim is gone.... One of my oldest friends in XGC :( It was great to know you pal, and my deepest sympathies go to all those who are pained by their loss.

XGC_Artemis

XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
Nov 18, 2013
Florida
My regards to the family and friends, he will be missed, although I did not know him, He was apart of Xiled Gaming, and here we are all brothers and sisters all playing for a better gaming experience. Amen.

TIS GRIM REAPER

Forum Star
Jul 29, 2013
Couch
James May (aka XGC Trim Reaper)
What a hell of a guy. I had only been with xvc for a short time when I met him...
We went up through the ranks of xgc. We gamed non stop for hours upon hours giving the kind of competitive spirit that can't be matched.... I will miss him, when i game its not the same without him, He always made me laugh almost to tears and the joy he brought to everyone around him. I hope we meet again in our next life.... save me a seat in front of the xbox will ya and a cold budweiser.... PEACE

XGC Atelophobia

Forum Junkie
Dec 30, 2009
CT
RIP Trim. you were and will always be an amazing person with a even bigger heart. whenever i had anything going on in my personal life you talked me thru it and helped me figure out what to do. you will be missed.