Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC TRIMREAPER R.I.P.

XGC Drum

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 17, 2011
Ohio
XGC TrimReaper passed away on Wednesday 7/30/14. He was a captain in XGC Unleashed and had been apart of XGC for almost a year and had been with several clans before moving to the Xbox One on day one. Trim really enjoyed his time with XGC and did everything he could to make this an enjoyable gaming experience for everyone.

Trim was also a big competitor when it came to clan wars pushing his guys to be better moving them from their silver division all the way to just recently diamond division. His guys really would had made him proud this weekend by first dedicating it to there fallen captain and then taking first place in their Diamond Division.

Below is a link to the obituary for trim. Please leave a message there for the family to see and include your gamertag as that is the way that trims wife knew us.

Thank you,

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/postgazette/obituary.aspx?n=james-may&pid=171932917&fhid=9691

KoG Freeze

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 21, 2013
Indiana, USA
I didn't know him but I'm sure he was a great person and an even better friend. Even in death, you're still apart of our XG family. Rest in peace brother.

XGC Dismember

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2014
WV
If it weren't for Trim I wouldn't be where I'm at in XGC today. He was a great frined who will be truly missed by alot.

R.I.P Trim

queenkizzy585

Forum Noob
Dec 9, 2013
Rochester New York
James May aka TrimReaper I am feeling the void now without u on live I miss u dude u really did make the XGC experience great for me. Rest in peaceful paradise my friend and game on.
Till we meet,
queenkizzy585

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Man another great member leaves us, never had the honor of meeting him but he sounded like a great guy and remarkable leader. He would've been a great General someday, my prayers are with him and his family.

KoG Gamer

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 27, 2014
Under Buggas Bed
It's sad to see another member go, because guys like XGC TrimReaper I never had the pleasure of meeting TrimReaper sounded like a terrific Gamer and a Great Friend to us all at XG Trim Rest in Peace Brother

KoG Kisses

Get A Life!
May 3, 2013
RIP Trim. My prayers are with your family and friends. It sucks we had to lose such a great member, but we will always remember you!

KILLA PABO

Forum Nub
Jun 17, 2014
I'm lose for worlds it's crazy how you can be playing the game talking **** with sum one and the next day your gone r.i.p TRIM