Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

APPROVED: XGC TEZZA - PS4

Kermit The Frog

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 24, 2016
Maine
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?

Username: XGC Tezza
Gamer tag: S7G_TEZZA

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

7 days a week between 12pm till 12am (unless changed which I'll keep posted for now)

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Clan vs Clan
2v2
3v3
Higher ranks vs. Lower ranks
God mode
Game nights
Special guest events

Ect....

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

Full of energy and very positive in a crazy fun way.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes, since 2004 but I wasn't in XG at the time. My old clan called S7G which is no longer around in the gaming world.
They where clan vs Clan battles. If we're talking outside of gaming then yes as well. Leadership classes are fun.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Clan vs Clan events or 1v1 battles the list can go on to be honest for the gaming world. For outside of gaming: weddings, special event party's, school events back when I was in high school like prom, senior dinner, grad party, fieldtrips. Also events back in my military time for outdoor leadership classes or courses.

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

PS4

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

2 months, almost three. No I've never left xg not ever been apart of till I first joined two months ago

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

XGC
XGC Evolution ND
Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I'd like to see ps4 events going on since none has been established. It will be good to see members from KoG and XGC on ps4 having as much fun as the Xbox divisions are with events

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

The excitement of members on ps4 looking forward to the next fun and exciting event.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

Nope, I did this all on my own :)

Last edited:

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC Ragnarok
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
Events Team Application:

1) What is your username and gamer tag?

Username: XGC Tezza
Gamer tag: S7G_TEZZA

2) What times are you available during the week? Do these times change often?

7 days a week between 12pm till 12am (unless changed which I'll keep posted for now)

3) What are your current ideas of events you'd like to hold?

Clan vs Clan
2v2
3v3
Higher ranks vs. Lower ranks
God mode
Game nights
Special guest events

Ect....

4) If you had to describe yourself in 1 sentence, how would you do so?

Full of energy and very positive in a crazy fun way.

5) Have you ever planned, held, or helped host an event? If so, please list which and how many times you have done so.

Yes, since 2004 but I wasn't in XG at the time. My old clan called S7G which is no longer around in the gaming world.
They where clan vs Clan battles. If we're talking outside of gaming then yes as well. Leadership classes are fun.

6) If the answer to any of the above questions is "yes", what type of an event was it?

Clan vs Clan events or 1v1 battles the list can go on to be honest for the gaming world. For outside of gaming: weddings, special event party's, school events back when I was in high school like prom, senior dinner, grad party, fieldtrips. Also events back in my military time for outdoor leadership classes or courses.

7) Which console/'s will you be hosting game nights on?

PS4

8) How long have you been in XG? Please also list whether you have left XG and returned, or not.

2 months, almost three. No I've never left xg not ever been apart of till I first joined two months ago

9) What division and clan are you currently in? What is your rank?

XGC
XGC Evolution ND
Captain

10) What is your main reasoning in wanting to join the Events Team?

I'd like to see ps4 events going on since none has been established. It will be good to see members from KoG and XGC on ps4 having as much fun as the Xbox divisions are with events

11) What do you hope to accomplish if accepted?

The excitement of members on ps4 looking forward to the next fun and exciting event.

12) Did someone recommend you to the Events team? If so, who?

Nope, I did this all on my own :)

I will PM you to further discuss your application