Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC QUIGLEY MEMORIAL

Remembering XGC Quigley
Composed by XGC ManyHats

XGC Quigley Joined XGC on September 18, 2022.
He was initially recruited into XGC Section 8, before being transferred to XCG Xenith about a month later.

On December 14th 2023 XGC Quigley Left this world peacefully due to complications with his heart.

XGC Quigley, or Cody Peninger for those that knew him best was an avid gamer. It was difficult to find a time when he wasn't available to throw down on one of his favorite games, those being Sniper Elite 5, Ace Combat 7, Grid Legends, or Fight Night. He dabbled in other games as well, participating in game nights with his friends and squadmates in XGC Xenith, as well as those from other clans or the X Team challenges. He was a member that was definitely not afraid of speaking his mind, introducing new ideas and concepts to anyone that would listen. I myself considered him a "Little rough around the edges." That being said, if anyone needed anything, gaming related, or just needing an ear to listen, one could guarantee he'd be the first to step up to the plate offering advice or counsel the best way he could, telling someone not necessarily what they would want to hear, but what they needed to hear, or just being a good listener to the personal issues of the individuals that sought him out.

I met Quigley a few months before he joined XGC, and joined his little group of friends we called "The Fold." Had I known then what I know today, his goals for creating the fold match up to what XGC's core goals are; To create an environment of friendship, Camaraderie, teamwork, and even a little friendly competition. It was then he told me that he'd ben recruited into XGC, and offered me the opportunity to do the same, so I followed suit. Quigley and I both worked our way up the ranks, eventually becoming captains of XGC Xenith, where his ambitions and goals mentioned previously began to take root, showing me the dedication he had for his friends and squadmates in a larger scale than I had pictured before.

To make a very long story short, Quigley was a leader, a brash and comedic one... but a leader nonetheless. In his time in XGC, he impacted dozens of individuals, (Myself included) ranking from recruit to division and section leaders. Xenith will not be the same without him.

Farewell and calm skies friend, you will be missed.

rest in peace brotha XGC Quigley you will be miss... i barely known you, you were a good and chilled friend to game with i wished i would've gamed with you one last time, we would play grid legends and he would help me out with some of my races and i would do the same for him and we would play snipers elite 5 and he would help me through some of the missions and we would also just mess around on private multiplayer match... i will always remember you brotha XGC Quigley and also remember the fun time that we use to have together. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Remembering XGC Quigley
Composed by XGC ManyHats

He was initially recruited into XGC Section 8, before being transferred to XCG Xenith about a month later.

On December 14th 2023 XGC Quigley Left this world peacefully due to complications with his heart.

XGC Quigley, or Cody Peninger for those that knew him best was an avid gamer. It was difficult to find a time when he wasn't available to throw down on one of his favorite games, those being Sniper Elite 5, Ace Combat 7, Grid Legends, or Fight Night. He dabbled in other games as well, participating in game nights with his friends and squadmates in XGC Xenith, as well as those from other clans or the X Team challenges. He was a member that was definitely not afraid of speaking his mind, introducing new ideas and concepts to anyone that would listen. I myself considered him a "Little rough around the edges." That being said, if anyone needed anything, gaming related, or just needing an ear to listen, one could guarantee he'd be the first to step up to the plate offering advice or counsel the best way he could, telling someone not necessarily what they would want to hear, but what they needed to hear, or just being a good listener to the personal issues of the individuals that sought him out.

I met Quigley a few months before he joined XGC, and joined his little group of friends we called "The Fold." Had I known then what I know today, his goals for creating the fold match up to what XGC's core goals are; To create an environment of friendship, Camaraderie, teamwork, and even a little friendly competition. It was then he told me that he'd ben recruited into XGC, and offered me the opportunity to do the same, so I followed suit. Quigley and I both worked our way up the ranks, eventually becoming captains of XGC Xenith, where his ambitions and goals mentioned previously began to take root, showing me the dedication he had for his friends and squadmates in a larger scale than I had pictured before.

To make a very long story short, Quigley was a leader, a brash and comedic one... but a leader nonetheless. In his time in XGC, he impacted dozens of individuals, (Myself included) ranking from recruit to division and section leaders. Xenith will not be the same without him.

Rest in piece Quigley

Reactions: XGC ManyHats
Remembering XGC Quigley
Composed by XGC ManyHats

I have been a part of XGC since 2007 or 2008 approx. I wish I could have had the pleasure to meet him. Seemed like we would have gotten along. Farewell and hope your rocking it out.