Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC HUMPDAY SUGGESTION

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
i don't know if ya'll keep track of bungie.net, but almost every week they have a humpday challenge where pretty some guys from bungie play some random organization on halo. i think it would be pretty cool if we could get ahold of em and have an XGC vs. Bungie humpday thing...just a thought...if it works out i reserve a spot on the team...since i was the first to post this idea...i actually sent a message already to the bungie guys so we'll see

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Dammit man. Had you told me this when we talked about it, I may have been able to jump the line entirely.

At the moment you will ned to wait anyway. Bungie is currently in Alpha testing of Halo 3. They are doing in-comp Humpdays.

Look into if for me and let me know. I have been very sick the last few days and have not been on the box. So I will get up with you after the holiday!

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
sorry guys...been gone for awhile...i've been workin 14 hour days since christmas...still nothing from the bungie guys but i'll keep buggin em...you should pm me the next big thing man...just cuz...i promise i won't tell anyone