Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC HUMPDAY SUGGESTION

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
i don't know if ya'll keep track of bungie.net, but almost every week they have a humpday challenge where pretty some guys from bungie play some random organization on halo. i think it would be pretty cool if we could get ahold of em and have an XGC vs. Bungie humpday thing...just a thought...if it works out i reserve a spot on the team...since i was the first to post this idea...i actually sent a message already to the bungie guys so we'll see

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
check out bungie.net. they have people on halo challenge them and they play 3 matches...and then post it on there front page...they call it humpday cuz they enjoy t-bagging i guess...anyways i just thought it'd be cool to do and get our name out and get a little publicity for all the halo freaks that have'nt heard of us and/or think we suck

XGC PR3D4TOR

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Texas
lol i actually sent a challange about a week ago now to them so hopefully if they see that more than a few members are interested in a challange then they will take us seriously

XGC PUPPET XL

Forum Member
Nov 13, 2006
its actually already been discussed, but with a twist. if you guys get a team together and want to play bungie in a humpday competition, feel free, just make sure you dont actually teebay them, also as it would technically be a clan match there needs to be a capt or higher involved in the match.

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
well i'm a general in UNR3AL XK and i'm not sure who else would wanna play...i'm sure lots of people...me and predator can decide...lol...since we were the ones that sent the messages

TUCKER

Forum Veteran
Dec 11, 2006
Lubbock, Texas
i don't know who's gonna get to play...but they better not come expectin to be able to gripe at bungie for all their shortcomings...they did make halo 1 and 2. its probly gonna be pretty much chat, play a few games, try and get some halo 3 info. then gripe at why we can't get any...then ask politely for our beloved clanmatch back. those guys are pretty cool so we'll see

Trindacut

Forum Rookie
how do you know man...like seriously i'm interested in how you know that we can't do it just cuz we're too big? i think thats racism or somethin

I have been in discussions with both 007 and KP from Bungie.

007 was not interested in the possibility.

KP said there is about 200 clans on the list of "To Play"

It's called IRC. Know it, Love it.

Edit: Racism is discrimination against a race of people. Not a clan. lol

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com

I would still be interested in doing it! Tucker keep bothering them until you get a message and we will set it up. I think the biggest Halo 2 community should be moved to the front of that list! Don't you? After all we put up the BS on the game.

S

SYN Corona

lol, wow... I dont even need to say anything I think.

Trindacut

Forum Rookie
I would still be interested in doing it! Tucker keep bothering them until you get a message and we will set it up. I think the biggest Halo 2 community should be moved to the front of that list! Don't you? After all we put up the BS on the game.

Dammit man. Had you told me this when we talked about it, I may have been able to jump the line entirely.

At the moment you will ned to wait anyway. Bungie is currently in Alpha testing of Halo 3. They are doing in-comp Humpdays.