Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC GENERALS COD TEAM

XGC Serrafino

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 11, 2015
NM
I'm looking to start a team of 6 XGC Generals for CoD, I'd like to have a few extra members for reserve if there's a member that cannot make it to a challenge or scrimmage.

The idea behind the team is not only to game, have fun and make some new friends, but also promote PWNZONE and help Clans rebuild their numbers. This team is only for Generals in XGC and the reason behind that is, if we want our members to participate in PWNZONE we need to lead by example. I don't expect my members to use a website that I do not wish to use myself.

For teams that need new members use this team to Recruit, again lead by example. We want our members to recruit, but we cannot expect them to do all the leg work. A good leader is not someone that tells others what to do and expect to have it done, that would be a boss. A leader is right there with his or her members recruiting along side them helping to create a better team. The specifics for this will need to be discussed at a later date. Lets get a team together first before we jump into specifics.

If you are interested please reply to this thread with the following:

Clan Name:
Time and Day for Practices:

Thanks and have a great day!

XGC Serrafino

Generals Part of Team as of 08/22/2016:
XGC BULLETHED
XGC EPIC LUCK
XGC OZ
XGC Sir GearBox
XGC Serrafino
XGC WILLY2TOOTH

If you are interested please do not hesitate to sign up all XGC Generals are welcome.

Last edited: