Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC GENERALS CLASS?

XGC CobaltSmith

Forum Member
Feb 19, 2007
Michigan
I have been a General in XGC for nearly five years now. I have yet to attend a Generals class due to one issue/miss communication/scheduling clash/reason or another. I searched the forums and failed to find a Generals Class schedule or posting. *not sure if I just didn't find it or if there are none*.

At any rate, I am very interested in bettering my Leadership qualities / abilities / knowledge and more. I want to do this via learning from those who have the experience of positions higher than my own. It's my understanding that this is why we hold Generals classes.

So, if someone could post when the next Generals class is *or just point me in the right direction * and the relevant information that goes with it, I would be most appreciative.

Thank ye kindly for any help you may offer, in advance.

Goldragon76

Forum Veteran
May 5, 2011
Reeds Spring, Mo
Cobalt not sure if your still looking, it would be under divisional leaders tab. I do believe that it is under XGC Chrome XD's tab. I hope I am not resurrecting a dead post. If so I apologize.

XGC JACOBS

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 29, 2009
Chicago
I also am looking to find a generals class. Ive searched the threads and havnt come up with much of anything useful. I know there is an ADVANCED generals class on Halo Reach coming up soon but i dont have reach nor have I taken the first generals class. Ive been a General before a couple years ago in Xiled Kings and am now the Gen for New Dynasty and still havnt taken a class. Im on the same page as you so if you hear anything Cobalt feel free to PM me and let me know. Thanks