Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XGC DIVISION LEADERS - GENERAL TOPICS

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Question regarding 'Honor Code':

Hey guys, didnt see a sub-forum for "asking my specific Devision Leader" and or send a massive PM his way, so figured this may be a good place to pose the question

While reading through the Honor Code, i noticed that alot of the things listed didnt seem like they were necessarily part of an 'honor code/code of conduct', more, being part of the terms of use or even some worthy of its own separate FAQ. (i.e Gamertag changes, registering on the website, etc).

After reading through it a few times, it just felt somewhat cluttered with things that could be announced somewhere else in an official capacity... ya know? Especially when all new recuits (and current members) are expected to remember its contents...

Only 4 areas seemed key

1) Presenting yourself/XG in a professional manner
2) Importance of Chain of Command
3) One Gaming Community (no other clans/communities)
4) Breakdown of HC violations, ToU, etc

Your thoughts??

Thanks guys!
SiK

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
the honor code has been around for awhile and copied by many others, but thanks for the suggestion and taking the time to read the honor code so well

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
I agree King. Letting all know. King has agreed to change his avatar to a girl with a mini skirt for 2 weeks if we can get all the 10 division leaders to post in here below me. Lets get em' and get king in that skirt!! What are you all up to?

Last edited:

XGC Typhoon

Forum Veteran
Aug 24, 2007
Keansburg, NJ
www.myspace.com
i cant wait to see that lol. well I'm the new kid in school so any help i could be or if you just want me to tag along with you hit me up I'm on all the time mostly unless i got EMS stuff but I'm usually on. hit me up . and thanks

CONSIG

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 12, 2007
i have already seen king in a skirt when his buckeyes got violated by the horns last year, but I am down to see it again.

p.s. redneck has got some real life pics in a skirt floating around the web! haha

XGC REDNECK XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 27, 2006
kentucky
I guess people aren't that interested in seeing king in a mini skirt, cant say id be looking forward to it either, but it'd certainly be funny, so get in here XD's!!