Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG GAME NIGHT

XG GAME NIGHT

• It's OK

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't get it

• I don't care either way

• Total voters

XGC 007 XI

Council Member
Council Leader
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 2, 2006
Florida
So tell me what you think of our XG Game Night. I want to know your thoughts and if you will be there to play with me? Do you like this idea or not?

L4BYRN7H

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 12, 2007
London
Yip i think its a good idea and like you guys have seen we've been doing it in SYN these past few week and its working and FUN so it should be a good turn out!i!

Hell yes, This started with us Leaders in SYN just getting together mid-week to discuss anything that has come during the week that might be able to be sorted then and there... It was also good seeing that if people missed the Sunday meetings they could come in there and gather the info they missed ect... (That is not an excuse for not being present at the Mandoroty meetings!) Anway after our get-togethers we found we would open our parties to the clans and get people mixing up with eachother over a few games...

This became a hit and with every week the turn out was getting bigger & bigger. We where seeing new faces in the division which we never where able to see before & I think from a lower ranks point of few is that they know theres a dedicated night where people get on a particular game and are able to jump in those parties and meet new faces and even get the chance to be introduced to the Higher ups!

''I remember when I was just a SRG it was hard to get in parties with the leaders, even thou I knew they where busy half the time.. I still wanted a chance to break the ice and meet them and game with them!''

With this now they have the ablility to meet others and feel more closer as a group becuase they actually mingling with the people in and around XG!

Great Idea and one that should continue for life in XG!