Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX ONE ACCOUNTS AND MY KIDS

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
My youngest son who is 12 has been using my account to play on the 360 I thought it would be fine since his account was in good standings rep wise and his account was up for renewal well to my surprise I received an email today at work saying my account was suspended due to cheating and manipulating gameplay I'm wondering if I can call support and they can clear this matter up since I've never had any vilolations before or will my gamertag have a red flag from now on because of this

XGC TitusEpic

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 1, 2014
Toms River, New Jersey, United States
Yes you should try and contact them but they may not reverse it depending on how bad the offense was. From the years that I have been on the COD forums, I notice they usually are pretty tough on things and usually look at you as guilty before innocent as they deal with so many shady people that try and pull things on them.
Hopefully it was not a perm ban just a temp ban.

Good luck!

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
Yeah it was a temp ban and as for CoD as far as he knows he claims people were getting mad at him for talking cause he was a sweeker and they were cussin him so I may not never know the real story

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
You may not ever know what really happened, but it is best to trust your son. I have been banned many times for "cheating" back on halo. I was just way better than the other teams. but trying to fight it most of the time is useless as most people that cheat don't admit they cheat and fight it every time. as long as it is just a temp ban as sad as it is id just suck it up. they usually think as XG does and you are ultimately responsible for your gamertag. that includes your kids or wife or husband or friends that might game on it. i do wish you the best of luck at getting everything straightened out. No gamer can live with a ban for to long...lol./