Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XBOX LIVE UPDATE PREVIEW

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Hey All,

I saw this and thought other XG members should have the opportunity to join in. The enrollment period will likely end today, so register as soon as you can.

This is a chance to be part of the upcoming dash updates beta team. Try out the update, various areas theyve completed, give feedback if needed, troubleshoot problems before they hit the masses and toy around with something only a few thousand will have access to prior to its main release.

The specifics of the update will be listed shortly.

Link: Xbox LIVE Update Preview

All thats required is that you own a 360, use Live and can get the consoles serial and ID number from the System area of your dashboard. (instructions below)

guide button > system settings > console settings > system info

The serial and ID #'s will be listed at the top of the system info page

Good luck!

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
^ Agree'd. I liked alot of the new features/options they added, but theres still alot they could rework to make better

Overall, I'm happy with the update

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Dont feel too bad, its a great update, but everyone will have it within the week.

On a funny side note, I was able to get in with 2 of my 360's. I have one setup in the guest room for buddies when they come over and drink, and mine, the one in the guest room is an original launch console (which I was amazed made it as far as it did.)

So I update my console, no problems, everything is great. A few hours later, I go to download the update to my spare 360 and boom. red rings. Haha the update killed my launch 360!

Oh well, had to happen sooner or later