Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WRECKS QUESTION THREAD

XGC Wreck XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Jun 25, 2012
HTX
In this thread feel free to ask me any questions about xiled gaming, or about me and I will try to answer them.

What was XG's main game to play when I was recruited?

xD4RKxCH40Sx

Forum Addict
Dec 13, 2008
NH
You came in in 2012, that was about a year after I left, and at that time clan I was in was really into cod and battlefield. Although I dont remember witch ones..lol..

I do have a question tho. I read that back in may they were still updating the Captions classes. Have they come out with the new class yet and if so how could I get in?

Last edited by a moderator:

XGC Wreck XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Jun 25, 2012
HTX
You came in in 2012, that was about a year after I left, and at that time clan I was in was really into cod and battlefield. Although I dont remember witch ones..lol..

I do have a question tho. I read that back in may they were still updating the Captions classes. Have they come out with the new class yet and if so how could I get in?

Yea when I came in MW3 was big game out. The captains classes are being worked on and should be out within a couple weeks. Get with XGC Regulamilk and let him know your interested in moving up the ranks and would like to be captain.

XGC Wreck XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Jun 25, 2012
HTX

Yea when I came in MW3 was big game out. The captains classes are being worked on and should be out within a couple weeks. Get with XGC Regulamilk and let him know your interested in moving up the ranks and would like to be captain.

XGC Wreck XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Jun 25, 2012
HTX
Greetings Sir,

I'm a general of an xbox 360 Clan, XGC NO FEAR XK, and I also have an xbox One. However, can I have an xbox one owner banner without being in an xbox one clan?

Yes if you own the Xbox 1 just send a request

XGC Wreck XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC CHARLIE CO
XGC BAD CO
Jun 25, 2012
HTX
As a division leader, what is one piece of advice you would give to a new lieutenant that possesses ambitions to continue moving through the ranks?

Sorry for the late response but I see you already made it to general so great job!
As a general always make sure your clan is happy, doing practices and game nights can make that happen. Always look for new people to bring into your clan to help grow it and the community. Training up captains should be one of your main prioritys, you want to train them so when they become general they will also run a successful clan. Listen to your guidance from your XS and you will be able to continue to move up through the ranks.