Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WORK FLOW

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
Nice! Never really been into these types of things, that is until I got into this line of work. Enjoy the perks! Customers always willing to take ya out!! Also a perk of living in Florida lol

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
I live up north.... means my riding season is only 6months tops. when I was in Cali I could do it year round except for in the desert it would get to hot on some days.

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
I have been looking for snowmobiles because I have more time off in the winter then I do in the summer. Want a family activity that I can take the wife and the little ones out on. Wife is still a little hesitant though.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
I want a bike, but the wife doesn't like the idea since her mom took a spill two years ago.
But, I think I'm working on her. Taking this job, I'm making more, closer to home, better hours, better benefits. So I have been bringing up the points of it'll be paid for, less distance for a potential hazard, no night rides, and I have insurance. LOL. We will see what happens in the next few months. I have been told to buy used because, no matter what, I will lay it over. But, around here, most people are trying to sell it for about the same as I can buy new.
And where I am riding, I don't need a super big bike. I have been looking at a few different 250s. I'm not totally into cruisers, as in, I havn't seen one that I liked enough to get on. I like the feel of the Ninja and the GSXR.

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
honestly do not get a 250.... you will ride it for less then a month and want something larger I PROMISE. At least start with a 600 then you might last a year before you want bigger. I will 100% garentee that that will be the case.

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
Where I live is about 8-12 miles from work. the speed limit here doesn't get above 50. and if I were to go into town I wouldn't be going any faster. The only place that I would need to go above 60 is the 2 mile stretch on the highway between my house and town. And, that is 70.
I have heard it both ways, get something big so you will respect it/wont grow out of it. and the, start on a 250 so you can get used to riding, and wont feel too bad when you lay it down.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
I party hop when i'm done playing and get all caught up in a conversation and then it's 3 am...that's what they made coffee for lololol