Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WORK FLOW

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
I work for a parts distribution company. We manufacture and distribute parts for outboard motors, jet skies, atv's & motocross! Never thought i'd be in a job like this since I came from a restaurant background but i've been doing it for 4 1/2 years now and love it! How about y'all?

XGC Deathmouse

Forum Junkie
Nov 16, 2016
Providence, NC
I was an automotive technician since I was 18. Been working on cars since I was 13. So about 13 years of automotive experience, 8 years of professional experience. A month before my 26th birthday I took at job at a fiberboard company managing the multiple parts warehouses. I'm pretty much my own boss, and my OCD helps me keep everything nice and organized.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
That's awesome!! I'm not a manager here but because of they industry I cover, there are some many different applications that it's constantly changing. Never the same situation lol so makes it fun and keeps me interested because i'm always learning something!

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
I currently operate a pool service company that has 12 employees. My grandfather started the business in 1956 and it has been going strong ever since. I plan on owning the company in the next 5 years. I also go to school for business management.

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
yea I got out of the military and my uncle (current owner) said that he would pay me whatever I was making in Cali to move back home and take over the business. I'll tell ya I'm not living half bad here making good money already from it.