Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHOS STILL GAMING IN THE STONE AGE?

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
I just don't get games today, I have an Xbox one but still the only games I play are the ones associated with my youth. I've tried other the new console games like titanfall, battlefield 4 and hardline, even played warframe and yet I still miss the games I had on 360 like black ops 1 and 2 and Vegas 1 and 2. I'm just wondering who's with me, nothing against the new ideas but can the next gen look out for us old folks and throw something out there we can get into

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
I'm excited for the new rainbow 6 siege, gears, and rise of the tomb raider more than I am about black ops 3. And wish the new gens would do remakes of goldeneye, Turok, splinter cell, and the old CoD's this new futuristic warfare is just out of my league.

xDamnZi

Forum Nerd
Jul 8, 2015
I'm excited for the new rainbow 6 siege, gears, and rise of the tomb raider more than I am about black ops 3. And wish the new gens would do remakes of goldeneye, Turok, splinter cell, and the old CoD's this new futuristic warfare is just out of my league.

Well there was a poll for infinity ward to remake mw2 for current gen but I don't know what happened to that

BIGWHIT425

Forum Junkie
Apr 2, 2011
Seattle, WA
I sadly dont have my 360. :( hopefully they can port over all the games I love to play onto the one. Stone age for me is like N64 super smash bros and Goldeneye haha

Athelas Sin

Forum Member
Jun 18, 2015
Florida
I enjoy most new games but finding that they are more complicated then many in my past. All the new abilities sometimes is just to much crap to figure out so the beginning can be ruff. Love my eso but it was a pain to figure crap out