Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHO GETTING RAINBOW SIX SIEGE?

SYN Last Laugh

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 17, 2010
Pennsylvania
Everything?

No, but in all seriousness I'm a long time COD Fanboy. I started on PC, then switched to the xbox when I got my MW2 LE 360 console. I've bought every hardened edition since then, except AV (And that was only because Gamestop screwedup my order). So, I'm not someone who is just a hater.

The guns are lack luster at best. The new...I forget what they call it but it's basically a specialization or class. They unlock like guns, but based on what you pick you get a special ability that builds up over time + by points. It doesn't go away when you die like a kill streak, but it's a class perk kind of like in destiny. One dude has these things you slam into the ground causing a shockwave and killing everyone near you. Another one has a bow with explosive rounds (you only get one shot), another guy has an arc cannon which is basically a gun that shoots electricity killing your target and injuring the enemies around him. Long story short, it doesn't belong in a CoD game.

They got rid of the exo suit, but instead added something else. They seem like rocket thrusters. You can normal jump, or tap jump again to get a boost into the air, and then glide to the ground. Or you can jump a bunch of times and use it all (you have some type of bar with how much 'oomph' you have left) to get higher in the air rather than gliding back down.

The character models are more like the Ghost ones where they are thinner and more sleek, which makes them look better but makes for an absolute pain in the *** in a run and gun game.

The walling running is basically the same as titan fall.

The server lag...I'll let that go because it's a beta.

But basically, it's the same **** different game. Shotguns are OP, you still slide as if you had an exo suit.

The only plus I've found so far is the gameplay is more controlled than AW. What I mean is, in AW it didn't matter where you spawned you had people coming from all angles while in this one its more like previous CoD games where theres more flow to the overall match.

The only other thing I found that was kind of cool, but doesn't really effect gameplay is the 'paintshop' they added. Basically, it's just like the emblem creator but now you can do it to your guns.

Last edited: