Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHERE IS EVERYONE GOING?

SYN Aimbot

Forum Member
Jul 24, 2008
New Hamphsire
I've noticed that everyone seems to be leaving for some clan called Nv.

But, according to the interwebz Nv has already collapsed and disintegrated.

Regardless, I seem to be the only active guy left in SYN GENESIS, and I'm sure

that a lot of other divisions are gone too.

Does anyone know the reason for all this?

Mabuhay Ka

Forum Junkie
Apr 19, 2008
Nv is still active and going strong - it is aclan made up of ex SYN members-dont join.I just quit clan to comeback to XG-thier name is new found vitality or new found gaming.Its an ok group,they were a little young for me,but thier website is really nice.

KoG Preacher

Forum Star
Dec 27, 2006
Just cause one clan left in SYN doesn't mean the whole clan is falling are clan is still going strong and so is SYN add someone that is willing to try to get you into another SYN Clan and try to get a transfer to that clan from a division leader in SYN.

NeoZ3RO

Forum Noob
Dec 9, 2008
Yea nV they dont really do anything accept sit in their chatrooms and talk they're not nearly as active as Xiled gaming

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
Nv was made by some of the best leaders in SYN at their time. They are all a good bunch of guyd and so is most of Nv. Its still alive and yes its site is amazing, that cant be denied. I dont know about the activity statment made above but i do know that they are a good group of people(mostly). Im not advertising leaving im just giving a short summary of Nv.

SYN Bx

Forum Veteran
Apr 12, 2007
Rhode Island
people come and people go... that doesnt mean you have to talk bad about them or not be friends with them anymore... were all on xbox to play games and socialize are we not?? i mean i left so do i get talked about in a bad way? i hope not lol cuz im a cool cat lol