Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CALL OF DUTY GAME EVER?

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
Choose:
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
Call of Duty: World at War
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
Call of Duty: Black Ops

My Pick:

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

Why?

Because for many reasons!
1. Graphics were good.
2. Campian was fun!
3. PLaying with your friends online was amazing!
4. MICHAEL MYERS! (i dont understand why they took Old School off...it was a lot of fun during glitchs and etc. for myers am i right!).
5. Took a lot of skill to be good in that game at the time.
6. Guns were amazing!(Shoudnt have changed the M16 and big time the MP5!)
7. Playing with Clan Members was fun.
8. Gb was the best for that game and its still is.
9. The Game never got boring! EVER!
10. Best Call of Duty game of all time!

1-10?

9.5/10

Now its your turn!

Pick which Cod game you like the most!
Tell me Why!
Rate it 1-10!

-ZgirT

Last edited:

XGC Filters

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2010
Missoula Montana
WHATS YOUR FAVORITE CALL OF DUTY GAME

Whats your favorite call of duty game

My Pick : Black Ops

Why : The graphics on this game especially on a high def tv are amazing, with each new episode the story line gets better.

Online play is still fun and it seems to be alittle more organized with alot more options on how you want to play online

There are always news gadgets to use, and the fact that you have to buy each perk weapon or gadget actually brings a new level of strategy to the game and makes you prioritze each purchase.

The only detractor I see between Call of Duty black ops from the previous Call of Duty Modern Warfare is the loss of the Scar my personal favorite gun, and lack of sniper maps

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
Best Online would be COD 4 and MW2.
They played so clean and looked amazing while I still feel like the Treyarch games have no flow when it comes to online.

Single Player, Not on your list but it def was the best
Call of Duty Big Red One
Best story in any call of duty game.

drummer freak

Forum Star
Aug 31, 2010
sault ste. marie/ ontario/ canada
definitly MOD 2! i find moast people are not very satisified with black op's and some are to each there own! i personally am not a big fan! i like mod 2 the best because i find the game play, graphics, maps, ......well i just find it a much better game!!!!!! oh and definitly i like the snipers way better! to much recoile on black ops!

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
Best Online would be COD 4 and MW2.
They played so clean and looked amazing while I still feel like the Treyarch games have no flow when it comes to online.

Single Player, Not on your list but it def was the best
Call of Duty Big Red One
Best story in any call of duty game.

Call of Duty Big Red One?

which cod game is that one?

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
Call of Duty Big Red One?

which cod game is that one?

It was a Spin off or Expansion of Call of Duty 2, it was for the PS2, original Xbox, and I think PC.

Edit: Call of duty 2 was made for the Next gen consoles, Big Red One was like the version for the other consoles, but the characters where cooler, it was like Band of Brothers, every character had their own story.

KoG xFATHOMx

Forum Addict
Feb 18, 2009
Canada, Eh?
Call of Duty: United Offensive

Intense game. I loved the levels which took place in a B-17. This was the game that got me into the series.

Call of Duty 2 would have to be a close runner up. Multiplayer fun without the glitz of Perks, killstreaks and custom classes.

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
Call of Duty: United Offensive

Intense game. I loved the levels which took place in a B-17. This was the game that got me into the series.

Call of Duty 2 would have to be a close runner up. Multiplayer fun without the glitz of Perks, killstreaks and custom classes.

Call od Duty: United Offensive? haha wth i new heard of that one and i do have the Big Red One

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
the big red one was on original xbox i used to own that one put forgot all about it i wish they would re-release that on the 360 like maybe in the arcade like CoD classic

XGC Trigz

Forum Junkie
Dec 29, 2010
Ohio
the big red one was on original xbox i used to own that one put forgot all about it i wish they would re-release that on the 360 like maybe in the arcade like CoD classic

dude i know right man! they probly will cause they did it for the GTA Games and we just have to wait for them to do it for Call of Duty.