Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHATS THE CRAZIEST THING YOU'VE SEEN HAPPEN ON A VIDEO GAME?

XGC Drty

Forum Star
Jan 6, 2016
Memphis,Tennesse
i was playing battlefield. this guy got in a fighter jet flew up and jumped out and landed on this radio tower. Three other people were camping up there. He kills all 3 with a Defeb and then jumps off and somehow manages to land back in the fighter jet he jumped to of

EPIC LUCK

Forum Junkie
Jan 14, 2015
New York
in 2001, I use to play Counter-strike 1.5 .. and admins of servers Use to use a setting called "No-Clip" where you can walk through walks and walk the the floors of the maps.

XGC UZUMAKI

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 2, 2013
Konoha
Back on cod waw on castle I got downed into last stand against the entire enemy team on s&d while I was the last one alive and took down every last one of them. Biggest clutch game ever long before my xgc days

ZODIAC 092

Forum Veteran
May 10, 2013
Lincoln, NE
A close friend and I were on Fable II's colloseum mode. The two of us had played Fable II for a long time yet we never managed to do one thing on it. So the two of us came up with a crackpot crazy plan. Now for those who don't know about the Fable II colloseum your goal is to see how many rounds you can go in a set amount of time. Well using the time manipulation spell, we were able to actually BEAT the whole thing which we thought was similar to the Zombies mode in the Call of Duty games and was simply an infinite round thing. When we beat the Necromancer we finished it and sat back and were utterly disappointed that we finished it. Basically I have never, even to this day have felt such utter disappointment when doing something in a game I absolutely love. It's crazy when that kind of stuff happens where you think there is so much more before you are shown that no, you did it. It was crazy and I felt just... unaccomplished and for a Fable game, which are good at making you feel like you did something, it was crazy and completely different than what I was expecting.

Not sure if that is what you mean by crazy, but it was certainly a "what the f***?" moment type of crazy thing to happen.