Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT BEFORE LEAVING (TOO MANY PEOPLE TRY TO COME BACK)

KoG Scorpion

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Il
www.xiledgaming.com
Many people leave KoG because they want to try something new. 75% of those people regret leaving KoG because there isn't anything better out there. When they wanna come back to KoG there is a NO from the section leaders. Hey and if you come to me...I'll laugh cuz I can't do anything about it!

Let me give you an example:

A couple months ago, there were a couple people who left KoG and made OgU...(these people were my Captains and Lieutenants) They wanted to make a clan where it's the same structure as KoG but you can t-bag and mod and trashtalk. So they all left and made OgU..

2 weeks later one person from the group came back to me and told me he wants back in. He says there is nothing better then KoG out there...and I lost too many of my freinds! he told me he would start over as a recrute.

The answer was NO..definently not

Last time I saw this person he had a MoB tag..but he wasn't in a MoB clan...

Many people leave KoG because of drama. If your a Captain or General and you leave because of drama..in my point of view that is ridiculus!!!!!!
These people definently do not deserve to come back at all! Leaving because of drama is showing that you wont be able to handle arguements. Come on! Movies have drama, T.V. has drama! Do you quit T.V. NO!
It's simple...repeated many times....ignore drama as much as you can..people who start drama will get booted or demoted(depends)..people who get involved in drama will get demoted!

Some people leave KoG because someone in thier clan pisses them off. When you leave you lose most of your friends. Your friend list gets empty. and you feel stupid that one person caused you to lose 50 freinds and you could'nt ignore that person or press that mute button which comes in real handy!

Think of it this way...

My Captains and I are great friends...

Pretend that Sharpshot leaves KoG. The next day when he comes online 85% of his freinds list is gone! Sharpshot dosen't see Scorpion, Blackheart, proboscis, gameover are any of his friends on his freind list that use to be on there. So he sits there..and he misses KoG already. It's only been one day!!! Sharpshot goes through his freinds list and can't find a game to play..and when he does..its with a bunch of trashtalkers..and people who make you angry. OK..so you decide to go in matchmaking....and you dont have anyone to play with you..so you go by yourself...and now you get freinds that are not really your friends..just on your freinds list because you send them a freind request.

So what your back into Halo 2 life now...and Halo 2 gets really boring after a while.. XG is the only thing that keeps me on Halo 2...if KoG wasn't there I would'nt be on Halo 2 right now..

Another reason why people leave KoG is because there clan fell apart. This couldve been your best chances to get promoted cuz you just rebuild your clan! People who leave cuz of this, usually want to come back! Trust me..This proves that you can't be a leader!

VeNoM spend 2 weeks with me trying to get himself back in because he left Prophecy because it fell apart. He said himself that everyone was off his frineds list as soon as he gave up. He cryed to come back in, he changes his tag..got up to leiuteant almost to captain until gunner booted him as soon as he found out the he was back in. (he spend one month trying to get leiutenant again..and guess what he gets removed!) ..thats when it took him 2 weeks to get back in..with Gunner finnaly saying yes.

Gunner didnt let him get captain for 1 month....he got captain 1 3/4 of a month after gunner let him back in...

__________________________________________________ __________________________

What recently happened...

KoG Chedderbob and SYN South left KoG to another Community. There didnt like the community one bit and they want back in KoG...they are willing to give a bone to get back in...thats how desperate they are right now....Gunner and Deadman say no..and no one can break those walls...

SO plz use your head when you make big decisions before you leave!

KoG DEFENDER1

Forum Nerd
Feb 17, 2007
www.gamefaqs.com
Also, I know it's hard to tell someone that they cannot come back into KoG. However, if you let them back in just to make them happy, then that person will most likely get booted anyway(as said by Scorpion). Also, you might even get demoted for letting that person back in( I've seen it happen).

KoG Scorpion

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Il
www.xiledgaming.com
Those people who leave to join another community and if they dont like it and thway wanan come back they are not allowed back in... they made thier choice and they feel bad for it....but they shouldve thought about it before they left..

Them knowing that once they leave they are not allowed back.....they still do it...so its thier fault...Why give them a second chance...so they can do samething again? No, no. Thats why you think before you take a big step, you talk it over with other people...Thats what will make you a great leader and prevent you from making mistakes