Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC ICON XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
CT
What were the founding XG Clans?

I once heard that there were 6 original XGC Clans.

What were the names of those clans?

I have asked around and got a couple of good guesses but that was about it.

Anyone know???

iSpew

Forum Veteran
Nov 27, 2006
Las Vegas
You know, I'm not even sure about this one. You should try posting this in the Ask the Council section, or it may even be there already.

XGC Rare FX

Forum Veteran
Nov 16, 2007
Ohio
1. XGC XILED KINGS
2. XGC EASY COMPANY
3. XGC SECTION 8
4. XGC OLD SCHOOL
5. XGCONLINEoCOM

I think 007 said more but Im to lazy to sift through that thread, he answered the first clans question, but just has yet to finish the story

KoG HoBBiT

Forum Veteran
Jul 10, 2007
1. XGC XILED KINGS
2. XGC EASY COMPANY
3. XGC SECTION 8
4. XGC OLD SCHOOL
5. XGCONLINEoCOM

there were these 5 and 4 more so there were 9 all together cause i was here in the begining, there was meltdown, and xgc xtreme xk i only no those 2 cause i was general of xtreme and i just remember meltdown there was also another clan that had ND at the end because when we came over 2 divisions came XK(Xiled Kings) and ND(New Dynasty)

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
xgclive.com still works, but it doesn;t take you to the front page for some reason i think it takes you to the news section? idk, lol

Wow, I remember XGCLive.com - us OGs here

The URL is now a re-direct to a sort of "Front Page" for XGC. You can actually navigate to that page through the forums here, as well. We have a page for every division, which brings in a feed from the general news section, and then links to different areas.

What Reslient was saying was that XGCLive.com used to actually be a different website. It was originally linked to our old set of forums, that looked different, and, if I remember correctly, was run on an entirely different forum software, which is why you will notice that most of us who were in XG before we had the forums located at URL of xiledgaming.com are all registered right around the same time frame on the website.

We also have KoGLive.com, and SYNLive.com, as URL re-directs back to those main pages. XGG, however, does not, as it is a newer division from before we were there.

If I remember correctly (I was only in XG for a couple of months before we got xiledgaming.com, and was still a newb to the whole forum thing back on the old site), there were sort of two websites that you had to register on separately, one was a straight news/article site, and one was straight forums...?