Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT KIND OF LEADER ARE YOU?

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
COD: WWII TOURNAMENT

The Events Team proudly presents...

Call of Duty:
WWII

4vs4 Christmas Tournament

Welcome to Xiled Gaming’s first ever tournament on CoD WWII, hosted by the Events Team! Links to the tournament rules and information, as well as sign ups will be posted below. If you have any questions please direct them to XGC Cinder, XGC Buffy XS, or XGC StoopKid XD. Good luck to all teams participating, and cheers to a lot of great gaming!

This is a 4v4 core-gameplay tournament! The tournament will be held on Saturday, December 16th, 2017 with the first round starting at 8:00PM EST. Team Registration will close Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 at 12:01PM (Noon) EST. Registration will consist of teams of 4, with the tournament holding 32 teams. The “Team Captain” will sign up his/her entire team! Even if you aren’t one of the first 32 teams to sign up, do it anyway! There’s still a chance you could play!

Click Here for Tournament Rules & Guidelines

Click Here to Sign-Up

Both links direct you to the necessary areas in the Events Team subforums.

EACH MEMBER ON THE WINNING TEAM WILL RECEIVE A $25 XBOX GIFT CARD!!

Tournament Officials:
  • XGC Cinder
  • XGC Buffy XS
  • XGC StoopKid XD

XGC Tant XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Pantheon
XGC BLOOD OATH
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 11, 2012
Seattle, WA
QUALIFYING FOR ESL MAJOR LEAGUES!

XG Elites have been Invited!

For the last six months, the XG Elites have been participating in weekly GoFour Tournaments. Their placement in these Tournaments, averaging in the top 50 against approximately 400 teams each weekend, have led to their invitation to compete in a Rainbow 6: Siege North American Open Qualifying Tournament for ESL Major Leauges!

Beginning on Saturday, December 16th @ 1pm EST, the Top 100 out of 600 teams, will compete in a Best of 1 Tournament that consists of 8 rounds including 3 overtime rounds per match. Each round will start every hour on the hour. Teams can be expected to play for up to 12 hours as they advance until the Final Round where they will be playing Best of 3.

The Top 4 teams will lock down their spot to compete in the ESL Major Leagues along with a Cash Prize.
1st place will receive $5,000, 2nd place will receive $2,500, 3rd will receive $1,500, and 4th will receive $500 per team.

XG Elites Alpha Squad will be participating with a team consisting of some of our best Elite Players

XGE Cage
XGE Fear Me
XGE Hexxxx
XGE Random
XGE RaptorJesus
XGE Vivian
NAUGHTY COBRA69

Tune in to Mixer.com/XiledGaming
Broadcasting will start w/warm-ups one hour prior to the first round @ 12pm EST
#SupportTheStream #SupportOurTeam #SupportXGE

XGC Cage

General
XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC APOCALYPSE
May 21, 2015
Lansing, MI
thanks everyone for the support so out the 3 trouments foe we have gotten 16th 18th and 30th it was fun but we keep work to get better

Freya Hildr

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 14, 2017
Valhalla
NEWS TEAM: INTERVIEW WITH KOG DRIFDAR XS

Interview with KoG Drifdar XS's

“I was born in Ravenna, Ohio, I grew up in Youngstown, Ohio, and I have lived in South Florida since then with an exception of a year spent in Las Vegas....” and here is where his story begins.

KoG Drifdar XS joined the community on June 8th, 2014. His reason: “I was pursued by three members of SYN Mafia for four days. I said ‘no’ every time until a random player really showed a lot of hatred towards those that were trying to recruit me. I finally said ‘yes’, and became a Recruit in SYN Mafia.”

Throughout his time in the community, KoG Drifdar XS has seen himself grow and progress by gaining a lot of skills, one being time management. He learned the skills he gained through he community by trial and error. A quote from Drifdar, “I learned some very important skills because of the General's tests. There is a lot of information in the tests that can easily be used in the real world." Through the community he also had great leaders and mentors that he has gained valuable skills and information which he continues to follow. Drifdar states that he has 3 mentors in this community, the first of which was his first General, llamellik; his second, was his first Section Leader, who is now known as XGC Eminence XC (don’t let the first three letters fool you, he is The SYNdicate through and through); and his third is XGC Penguin XC.”

“A lot of things inspire me, but the biggest inspiration to me is when a young individual first makes it into a leadership position. When they do everything in their power to learn how to be a good leader, and in turn, a good person is very inspirational. You must learn to experience life with your own senses, and not by others who may have their own agendas. Smell the rose for yourself, and then decide if it is sweet or not.”

If KoG Drifdar XS can fix one thing in the world, it would be Prejudice and Idiocy. “I know that is two things, but they go hand in hand.” He also believes that, “… the only thing that I have ever done to make a difference every day is to learn something new, and to teach something new to someone else.”

I have several hobbies outside the community, but here are the three that makes me the happiest...

1) Sewing...especially swimsuits and yoga pants. It sounds strange but being able to custom make something is a rush for me.
2) Cooking...I have always enjoyed cooking, and I have put a few recipes in the XG Cookbook...yes, that exists, look it up.
3) Firearms. I have always had a fascination with firearms. Not in shooting them, which I do as often as I can, but also in the maintenance and repair of them.

The Dash is a poem written in 1996 by Linda Ellis was read at his younger brother's funeral service in 2013, and it changed his life. Below is the poem for you to read.

“I read of a man who stood to speak at the funeral of a friend.
He referred to the dates on the tombstone from the beginning…to the end.
He noted that first came the date of birth and spoke of the following date with tears,
but he said what mattered most of all was the dash between those years.
For that dash represents all the time that they spent alive on earth.
And now only those who loved them know what that little line is worth.
For it matters not, how much we own, the cars…the house…the cash.
What matters is how we live and love and how we spend our dash.
So, think about this long and hard. Are there things you’d like to change?
For you never know how much time is left that can still be rearranged.
If we could just slow down enough to consider what’s true and real
and always try to understand the way other people feel.
And be less quick to anger and show appreciation more
and love the people in our lives like we’ve never loved before.
If we treat each other with respect and more often wear a smile,
remembering that this special dash might only last a little while.
So, when your eulogy is being read, with your life’s actions to rehash…
would you be proud of the things they say about how you spent YOUR dash?”

A special note by the interviewer:

"I personally remember the day I met KoG Drifdar XS. I was a young captain (or maybe a general) and I had not met an XD (he was a Division Leader at the time) during my time in the community. I jumped into a Black ops 2 lobby and he was on my team. I think he said hi to me or something but I'm not sure how we began our conversation. I was more nervous about meeting an XD so I panicked and left the game. I was not ready for all that stress (in a good way). I'm glad to have met KoG Drifdar XS! He is a great guy and very helpful if you are ever in need of assistance. What a great friend he is to have!"

-SYN MissMari