Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT IS XILED ELITE? FINALLY THE MYSTERY IS OVER.

XGC xTFLEMx XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED VIDEO
XILED ELITES
XGC WOLF PACK XK
SYN ENVY 7
XGC NEW DYNASTY
Dec 4, 2006
Tampa, Florida
Over the past few weeks we have received numerous questions pertaining to the new “Xiled Elite” forum. Originally the leaders of Xiledgaming planned on keeping this project a secret, but since it has grown into a rather large topic, I think its time to release some pertinent details.

What is Xiled Elite?
Xiled Elite is a competitive team composed of XiledGaming's most talented players. These players are hand selected by The Elite Director (XGC TFLEM XC) via a player tryout. Elite members are role models and inspirations to all other members in the community.

How do I join The Xiled Elites?
To become an Elite Member, applicants must fill out an Evaluation Form in the "Xiled Elite" forum. This will ensure you a tryout, not a spot on the team. All spots are earned.

Are the Xiled Elites a clan?
No. The Xiled Elites are a team, not a clan. This means members must stay in their designated XG clan.

How many players are on The Xiled Elite roster?
The number of Elite players will fluctuate but on average, 16 is a solid number. However this doesn't include some of our specialized squads such as: an all Girls Squad and a UK Squad.

What games do The Xiled Elites play?
As of now The Xiled Elites will be exclusive to Call of Duty: Ghosts. As games are released, the game selection will expand. We are currently debating a Call of Duty: Black Ops II squad as well.

What do The Xiled Elites actually do?
Compete on ClanCompete.com/Gamebattles.com
Host informative events and practices for interested XG Clans.
Practice, Practice, and more practice.

Hope this answers any questions you might have. Further questions can be posted below as comments. Please keep in mind that this projects is still a work in progress. Hopefully by November everything will be ironed out and ready to go. I also posted a breakdown below attempting to explain how the squads work. Good luck to everyone and keep your game sharp.

The Xiled Elites

Call of Duty: Ghosts
Red Squad
8 Total Members, 1 Captain, 1 Alternative Captain, 6 Members
Blue Squad
8 Total Members, 1 Captain, 1 Alternative Captain, 6 Members
Pink Squad
8 Total Female Members, 1 Captain, Alternative Captain, 6 Members
Yellow Squad
8 Total UK Members, 1 Captain, 1 Alternative Captain, 6 Members
Please note that all members are interchangeable between squads on an immediate basis.

St1ddy

XILED EVENTS
Dec 14, 2012
Norfolk, Va
www.facebook.com
As a regular interested forum goer, I imagine that there will be videos up of each player showcasing their talent. Also allows non-Elite forum members to see what they are up against if they would like to tryout/compete.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
I'm super stoked for this I highly doubt I'll make it but I'm glad that there's a team being made for gb. Even if I don't make it on the team once i get the Xbox one with the built in recorder i want to make videos and montages for the team to put on YouTube or at least attempt to make a montage I'm still a noob at doing them lol but glad you shed some light on this I'll be putting in an app as soon as we're able to.

XGC XoLuVxBuGoX

Forum Addict
Jan 7, 2013
Vancoucer BC, Canada
Sounds Totally fun!!

I'm totally interested in joining the pink squad!!! Can you let me know when the try outs are on because I would love to join and take part in the team && compete with other ladies!

Thank you!
Xxoo
LuVxBuG

#Happy #Gaming!