Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT IS SYNDICATE?

EMINENCE

XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
We are the underground. We are the bad asses of XG. We are the group that raises hell and laughs while we are doing it. We are the hell raising, skull smashing and trash talking bad *** biker gang of Xiled Gaming. SYN is the Hells Angels of XG!

If bad language and trash talking offends you, then this is not the place for you. If you're looking for some puppy dog, rainbow, parental friendly crap then this is not the place for you.

The world is not all peaches in cream. Ladies and Gents, this this is what SYNdicate is about. We have big plans for SYNdicate in 2017 and we need people like you to achieve our goals. If you want to be apart of this hell raising bad *** biker gang that is and will always be SYNdicate then welcome aboard. Welcome to SYNdicate!

#UnitedInSYN #ThisIsSYNdicate #Underground #TheHellsAngelsOfXG #HopAboardTheSYNTrain

Overhandbasher1

Forum Noob
Aug 31, 2016
Id like to add something lol.... hells angels is not a "biker gang," they are a biker club and family..... lol just sayin, some might get offended by the label "biker gang" if they have any affiliation of hells angels. Not tryin to start anything.... but other than my knowledge on that subject, i enjoyed reading it. It gave me a rush and reminded me of how amazing it is to be a lart of this community and especially SYNDICATE! :)

SYN SNOW XD

DIVISION LEADER
SYN DEVIL DOGS
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
SYN MYTHIC
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN ENVY 7
SYN Family
SYN GUARDIANS
SYN Final Fight
SYN WRATH 7