Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT DO YOU RECOMMEND?

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
Hey viper this is C-Luv from Ambassadors you may or may not know me but i was just wondering what games you would recommend for xbox live besides Halo 2?

XGC Rott

Forum Member
Jun 25, 2007
i would HIGHLY recommend getting GRAW 2. its online is amazing, and it has a clan list and clan matches. XG WILL TAKE OVER GRAW 2:)

SYN xPITBULLx

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
The Sunny CA
I agree with Rott. Graw2 is a terrific game. Not only is the game play pretty sweet, but the graffix are clean too. Also, if you are into computer remakes, you really need to get FEAR. It's another first person shooter game. Just to name a couple. That should get you started.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
I agree, Graw2, Fear, RainbowSix, and Shadowrun area awsome games and I own those plus others.

SYN xPITBULLx

Forum Star
Dec 9, 2006
The Sunny CA
GRAW isn't my style...too slow paced~ BF 4tw

You're crazy. I agree with Rott on this one. The game is pretty bad ***. It's actually pretty intense. You should at least rent it and play a few games with myself, Viper and Rott. We have a blast. Oh, and I heard Shadowrun is pretty sweet.

XGC Rott

Forum Member
Jun 25, 2007
haah ya atleast rent it and play sum games with me and pit and viper but if ur not on pits team watch out cause hell end up sniping u and ull have no idea where it comes from haahahaha damn u pitbull and ur sic sniping ways

XGC Rott

Forum Member
Jun 25, 2007
well aperently not considering the fact that i got whipped tonight hahah i couldnt find u haahha i swear ur like invisible

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
I recommend everyone to rent the games first to see if they like the games before buying the games.