Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT BRANCH...

WHAT BRANCH...

• Navy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Marines

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Army

• National Guard

• Coast Guard

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
its really up to you, i am in the same situation as a sophmore but i am going to go into the Navy since it was kinda a family thing that skipped a generation and i want to serve my country.

ii RhYtHm

Forum Nub
Sep 25, 2008
Delaware.
im in the airforce....to be honest im not a big fan right now but the people are really good and its a good way to learn a skill if college isnt for you

CrazyJon

Forum Nub
Oct 4, 2008
Washington Dc
im in the airforce....to be honest im not a big fan right now but the people are really good and its a good way to learn a skill if college isnt for you

Dont listen to him he is about to get his butt kick out

Every branch has its advantages. just contact a recruiting office and they can help you out more in depth

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
before you go deciding, do your research into the career field first. what kind of training is it. what is the job like. where will i be. and for operators, it is a lot of training before you reach the operations world. bottom line- do the research, talk to troops or former troops who have done that job for real.

XGC Quarkblast

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 14, 2009
from missouri
LISTEN UP

listen up

hey, i am a US Marine. this is what i can tell you.
if youu want to join for benefits and money and such, join anything else.
if you want to join and know that you are the best this country has to offer, join the Marines.
but be warned, its the most difficult for a reason. expect to be pushed beyond your limits. and never expect any self comforts.
thanks

XGC ZUES XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC XENITH
Aug 4, 2008
San Antonio, TX
What makes you think the marines is the most difficult. Joining the marines does not make you the best the country has to offer. There are personnel from all walks of life in every branch. One branch is not better than any other branch. Each branch has its job and its place. I have deployed and worked with personnel from all branches, minus the Coast Guard. Though I have known a few CG troops, I never worked with them. And all the troops I trained and worked with were outstanding and gave the job there all. But you are young and still have yet to really experience the military.

XGC Killin

Get A Life!
Apr 29, 2008
Chi-Town,Illinois
i attempted to join the military til they found ou that i have a messed up back. so that hinders me from getting in. military as been in my family on both side since WW2 and i wanted to keep that goin but cant. so i just want to tank you guys for what your doin and to be safe and cant wait til you guys get home.

XGC Killin

Get A Life!
Apr 29, 2008
Chi-Town,Illinois
lol you guys are welcome. i got as far as the test and passed it for the marines. And just prior to takin the test my mom scheduled me for a random health check and found that out. So i showed it to my recruiter and he said sorry cant take ya. bummer i know but hey like you guys said at least i tried. have and always will and still want to serve my country. i also have a friend thats in the marines and has done a tour in iraq already. he still has a few years left and the last i heard from him,he was sayin he was gettin deployed again to either iraq again or afghanistan. so yea it is even in my group of friends lol. be safe guys and thank you