Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WERE YOU IN FSI???

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
no i haven't... i was in KSI before creating XG along with 007, otto, knight, cav, and hades just to name a few...

the only gamertags i've ever had were

JustinColeslaw
KSI Coleslaw
KSI Coleslaw XK7
KSI Slaw XK7
XGC Coleslaw XI
XGC Col3slaw XI
XGC Slaw XI
SYN Belial

KoG HoBBiT

Forum Veteran
Jul 10, 2007
I dont no wat FSI stands for but I don't think that Coleslaw would be in FSI before because XG was probably created before FSI. And another thing is the reason why you have seen FSI Cole VL or FSI Coleslaw VL is probably because they idolize Coleslaw and wish they could do half of the things he has done for XG, and the person who made those tags wants them to look like a great leader like Coleslaw.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
thanks for the shabba B... and hobbit is partially right, without the kiss a$$ part... we've had people make the same gamertags as us, idk y, but they do... it's not because they idolize us (maybe they secretly do but idk) it's normally to start drama...

i'm sure the story on y we left KSI is somewhere to be found on this website... i can remember typing it out at least 4 seperate times... long story short, the founders of XG were all of high rank in KSI... but above all in KSI was one single leader... this one leader abused his power and ran KSI like a dictatorship...we worked hard to clean up KSI's name (they have a bad reputation, and have had a bad reputation for a while)... when every decision we made was overturned by the one leader/dictator, it got real old fast... so we thought we could do better... we left made XG and never looked back