Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

We're Not Hiding

XGC Traitor XC

The Queen's CoD Player
COMMUNITY LEADER
XG Addict
XG CONTRIBUTER
XILED ELITES
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
Tournament Admin
Jul 15, 2010
Oceanside, CA
In case anyone would accuse us of painting over things or fabricating the truth, these are comments 14-16 on this article.

RememberRememberFeb1st said:
We told you. You didn’t listen. This is what happens when you demote good leaders and do not care. You get slapped. Btw no one is poaching. People left because you again demoted another leader who cared. You guys are a sick cult rather than a gaming community. You all hide behind each other. I should have destroyed you years ago. You XCs and XIs never come around unless you want to bully someone and completely throw out chain of command. I’m talking about you Traitor who split clans because a member was poaching. Tantaliz who was too big of a wimp to speak when you demoted Vee then apologized afterwards. Wreck you are a coward. I though more of you than that, you became the very thing you hated. Penguin, you aren’t who you pretend to be. I would know. You guys are never around until you screw up like this and run out of the wood works and try to talk people up to keep people. Then you disappear. You can’t paint over this. That’s your problem. You always try but it never goes away. Those of us know who you all really are. It’s not a secret anymore. We are all getting together now. You have tormented enough people in your wake. It ends. You know what you did was wrong.

XGC Traitor XC said:
Not only is this some of the most melodramatic horseshit that I've ever had the displeasure of reading, it's also so disconnected from reality that it's almost not worth dignifying with a response. Almost... We've tormented people? You should have destroyed us years ago? What the fuck are you even talking about, bro? At no point in typing this did you take a step back and consider that you sound like a salty, obsessive, butthurt lunatic? You need to calm down... It's just a video game...

Setting aside that almost nothing you said is factually accurate, the hypocrisy of your entire comment is laughable. You made a fake burner account to spew your conjecture in a corner of the website completely unrelated to anything you're saying, and in the same breath, you have the sack to call us cowards and tell us that we're hiding. You're a joke. The only thing you said remotely worth a fuck is that Vee cared. Of course she did, We all do. Otherwise, we wouldn't stick around to be bombarded by insults and personal attacks from nutless losers who think they're hard because they anonymously say mean things on the internet. If you don't like us, then go away. Get back to running your community of people that haven't realized what a fucking embarrassment you are.

XGC PENGUIN XC said:
Anyone else see the irony of someone with a ghost account telling me I'm hiding behind a facade? Just wanted to get that out of the way. And this person knows me? Trust me, anyone that I keep close enough to "know me" wouldn't have posted this. Lie again.

So let's call a spade a spade. This is another masked attempt to seed discourse and disinformation in our community. We've seen this dozens of times. Members get upset about a decision- and they leave because of it. Many times, they leave without even getting an understanding of why the decision was made. Once they don't have the following they thought they would, they begin to spread rumors and pull more members with bad information. Check the grass wasn't greener applications! You'll see them over and over, "I just left with my friends" or "I wasn't told the whole story".

I'm not saying we are without fault or always right. I will say that every decision made by the XC/XI body is made with clear facts and with a "community first" approach. Any information to the contrary isn't true. To our members, hit any of us up. We're here. To the person who posted this, fuck off with your lies. We all have better things to do than to entertain your nonsense.

We are more than happy to carry on this discussion in a more relevant and public forum. We stand by our decisions; decisions we make for the betterment of the community. If you disagree with those decisions, that's your prerogative. If, at any time, you would like to raise a question about decisions you disagree with, there are a lot of us, and our door is open to discuss your concerns. We're not hiding.

XGC EMINENCE

@XiledEMINENCE
XG Addict
May 3, 2013
36.0156735, -82.1587351
That's right folks, we are not hiding. Our door is always open to anyone who wishes to use it. Every one of us is fully committed to this community and, most importantly, it's members. Don't get caught up in the hype of misinformation and manipulation. They say we don't care? Every one of us has spent countless hours over the years for this community. While others are gaming, we dedicate the majority of our time to the members of this community and addressing their concerns. We do it gladly and without complaint because we care. They say we demote good leaders? Not a single one of us get's online and wants to make those decisions, but we are left with no choice. We have to make tough decisions to protect this community and it's best interests. It's not personal and we don't get online to bully anyone. Moreover, these decisions are not made overnight. When someone makes a mistake or isn't fulfilling their responsibilities we do not immediately demote them. We teach them and lead them to a better path. You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink. When we have exhausted all other options, then we make the decision.

At the end of the day, we do our absolute best. These people build their communities on hate and attempt to grow it through vengeance. Once that's depleted they fall, as evidenced over and over again. We don't want to see anyone of you leave and get caught up in the aftermath of their inevitable failure. If you have concerns, use the open door. Otherwise, happy gaming and enjoy the super bowl tonight.

KoG LOTUS XD

Get A Life!
Oct 14, 2016
19.8968° N, 155.5828° W
CONGRATULATIONS KoG Turdz XS

KoG Turdz XS

Joined Xiled Gaming in December 2018. From the time he was recruited, he has shown nothing but great leadership quality skills. From successfully running his squad to successfully running his clan, KoG Valhalla. After taking over as General in September of 2019 and he immediately pulled the clan back together to where activity began picking back up. He hosted game nights for the clan as well as for other members in the section and Community. He is a prime example of what a good leader should be.

Lower ranking members look up to him for guidance and encouragement. He took what was a scattered clan and molded the clan and the members to where they are at now. UNIFIED.

​​​​​Congratulations on your Promotion to Section Leader. It is a Promotion well earned and well deserved. I look forward to working with you and always remember...
COMMUNICATION IS THE KEY TO SUCCESS.

"A true leader has the confidence to stand alone, the courage to make tough decisions, and the compassion to listen to the needs of others. He does not set out to be a leader, but becomes one by the equality of his actions and the integrity of his intent."
~Douglas McArthur
​​​​​​

Reactions: KoG Vizionz

KoG Cobra XD

DIVISION LEADER
KoG VALHALLA
Oct 27, 2018
New KoG General

From the first day I was recruited into the community KoG suuga has been there lending a helping hand. this dude has gone above and beyond with his willingness to step up and do whatever it takes to make the clan and community the best it could be. KoG suuga is one of the first members to offer a helping hand to anyone that needs it, there could not have been a better right hand man. Please join me in conrgradulating KoG suuga on his well deserved promotion

KoG Cobra XD

DIVISION LEADER
KoG VALHALLA
Oct 27, 2018
New KoG General

From the moment KoG Scooby was recruited in the community he showed not only yhis competitive side but also his leadership qualities. Scooby has shown the ability to take a clan and bring them back together and the right direction. I know KoG Rangers will become one of the most competitive clans in XG. I look forward to working with and seeing where his guidance leads KoG Rangers. Please join me in congratulating KoG Scooby on his promotion to General

Reactions: KoG Vizionz

XGC Jim XS

Forum Veteran
Feb 27, 2017
Spokan, Washington
New XGC General! XGC BLOODWRAITH!

SUPER congrats to XGC BLOODWRAITH on his promotion to General over his new clan, XGC Dark Temple split from XGC Excision! Along with another huge congrats to XGC zLIKEAbossz who is General over XGC Excision!! Due to dedication, communication and good old elbow sweat, these two are making our great community grow! I can't wait to see more from you guys!!

SYN Aquatic XS

X-TEAM
SYN Family
Mar 3, 2016
virginia, hampton
SYN Hecate SYN Promotion

Congratulations to SYN Hecate on her promotion over SYN Xiled kings. SYN Hecate aka( SYN SilverRose) has been in the community since 4-11-17. She been taking charge and helping members and others. She very dedicated to XG.she very outspoken person and tells you how it is.SYN Hecate is a hard worker and sets goals always. Congratulations once again on your promotion to general over SYN Fi
Xiled kings.

I'm proud of you!

KoG 33RD

XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
May 15, 2012
Ohio
Way to go KoG Turdz XS on the promotion. Recognition for a job well done with an even and steady leadership approach.

XGC MiMiK

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 3, 2019
New General XGC Wolfpack Xk

Please allow me to Congratulate XGC Rattle in his new position at General of Wolfpack. Rattle is a super competitive player who has gone up and beyond in leadership. He is extremely knowledgeable and dedicated to the sucess of our community. I know you will do well! Congrats!

Reactions: XGC ONYX

XGC Jim XS

Forum Veteran
Feb 27, 2017
Spokan, Washington
XGC has a new General!!

Congratulations to XGC CaptBadger on his promotion to General over his new clan birthed from XGC Anarchy, XGC Deadshot!!! He has been proving he has been ready for General and I'm so excited to see what else he accomplishes!! Also, I would like to congratulate XGC Wags and his clan on their first clan split! Keep up the hard work fellas!

Reactions: XGC ONYX

SYN RAVEN XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 20, 2018
Washington
New syn odyssey general syn rhec ceejay

Today in particular is a special day for me, in that I get to pick my first general to move a clan that I have come to call my home. This in itself was not a task that I took lightly. It was something that was building ever since the day that I made general. Someone once told me that a great leader has followers not because they like the individual, but because they trust them. This is why I can think of no one more deserving of taking over this great honor of being general over Odyssey then SYN RHEC CEEJAY. I have great trust that you be a great general.

SYN RHEC CEEJAY was recruited by ChicagoKidd773(who is now general over Titans). I watch SYN RHEC CEEJAY come up through the ranks. I saw a drive in him of wanting to get to the next step. He is one hell of a recruiter, so much so that I had to put the brakes on him to catch up with all the recruits that were coming in. lol SYN RHEC CEEJAY has been my right hand man in all practice nights getting the clan ready for Clan Compete. He has also been very instrumental in helping others to grow. Prime example his lieutenant, who was not just a few months ago but is now. SYN RHEC CEEJAY has stepped out and helped other clans with getting members.

Congratulation SYN RHEC CEEJAY on your promotion to general. I am looking forward in working with you.

SYN RAVEN XS

SYN CAREBEAR XS

Section Leader
X-TEAM
SYN ODYSSEY
SYN LIMITLESS
SYN ABYSS
XILED EVENTS
Apr 4, 2018
Ohio
Syn raven xs

Congrats to SYN RAVEN XS on his promotion to XS on Sunday. He has been in XG for many years started out in Inferno. He split with me to SYN Odyssey and shortly after that is where his leadership spotlight started. He has went over and beyond to help everyone within and outside the clan in many different ways as he moved up the ranks. He has brought in new recruits. He listens to all members and takes all their suggestions and ran with some of them. He has dealt with issue in a very well mannered way. His communication skill is very good. When he took over as General in Odyssey he was nerves took a few for him to catch on to everything but when he did he shinned very bright and took Odyssey to some great levels. He trained all his leaders under him to shine as bright as him. I could not ask for a better person to be promoted to XS I look forward to working with SYN RAVEN XS as a XS and can't wait to see him shine here as well. Can't wait to see what comes out of his work. Again SYN RAVEN XS you really deserve this promotion and i am very proud of everything you have become within XG.