Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME

Sandrock

Forum Rookie
Apr 22, 2009
San Antonio
I did not know that there was so many personnel in the XGC. Awesome, it just sucks that none of the people on my old clan told me that there was a posting for us. I've been in since jan 28, of 2008 serving USAF.

I'm in Kunsan AB , Korea. Feel free to message me on live GT: Xeno Sandrock.

I don't have the shiny stuff but I hope that this will do:

Computer Systems Operations Technician 3C0

Motto: Don't call us if your sh** is broke

XGC IceHawk

Forum Nerd
Apr 10, 2009
Minnesota
Well I may not know any of you personally but I thank you who are overseas and in country and for those who are about to be heading over to Iraq may god bless me with meeting you in person for I am a combat medic in the army and getting ready for my pre deployment training so wish me luck and hopefully I can come back to a warm family welcome!!!

I LOVE MY COUNTRY ALMOST AS MUCH AS I LOVE MY FRIENDS TY ALL

NitoDC321

Forum Tourist
Jul 3, 2010
Florida
Hi there! I'm kinda new here but i figured I say that I'm about to join the military Navy specifically in August! I can't wait till i leave and begin serving my country!

XGC J2Nasty

Forum Tourist
Feb 14, 2009
Lawton, Ok
Hey Whats up, Im in Xgc Atrocity Xk have been for about 6 months ive been in the USAF Guard for about 2 years im a 2A641C which is a Engine Mechanic On heavy's I work on KC-135 out on Tinker AFB

XGC MECH

Forum Member
Aug 20, 2010
Daytona Beach, FL
US ARMY SOLDIER

US Army Soldier

I have served in the US Army for 6 years and I want to thank everyone who supports the military. We all do this because we Volunteered to protect what we believe in. Just remember the following: "Freedom Isn't Free, Somebody Paid the Price for YOU!!!!"

DeF Scumdog CoS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 2, 2010
WV
I was in the Army for 7 yrs. I was stationed at Ft. Hood texas, Ft Stewart Georgia, and Camp Hovey Korea. I was a 45D artillary mechanic. I was proud to put my but on the line for my country and everyone in it. I am proud of every man and woman serving in the service past, present,and in the future. Thanks to all of you I can sit here now and enjoy XG. Thank you

XGC GunNut

XG CONTRIBUTER
Sep 8, 2012
Portsmouth, VA
I am in the NAVY and have been for the last 6.5 years. Married with 3 kids, and an E-6. Been stationed in Groton, CT, Pearl Harbor, HI, Charleston, SC and if you count boot camp Great Lakes, IL. I am a nuclear electrician on Fast Attack Submarines, and i love my job. Frustrating some days, but overall i wouldn't want to be doing anything else.:D

KoG Dayze2

Forum Veteran
Aug 4, 2012
I'm closing on my sixth year in the USAF, as security forces. I was stationed in S. Korea and Germany before being stationed stateside. As you said Scumdog, I'm proud to be part of the military family, something you can't make up nor imagine, unless you've been a part of it. An opportunity which, if you blink, you may miss it and not see it again.