Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WELCOME

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
dude ft leonard wood sucks in summer time. my dad was stationed out there to be a drill sgt. and damn it was hot as balls there..

i have a question.

being that i'm leaving for the basic and a.i.t will i keep my capt's rank or will i be demoted back down to a private? or is that up to the people in our clan. (well xgc viper i'm in your clan)

Stay the same rank. But if you are gone for awhile it may take you awhile to get back into the swing of things.

XGC xVIPERx XI

Council Leader
Council Leader
XILED DESIGN
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XILEDGAMINGoCOM
Oct 21, 2006
Depending on the job, it can be used outside the military. My advice is to get all the training you can get. Sometimes the training you get in the Millitary will get you a better paying job outside the Military...

Sh0cker2212

Forum Nub
Feb 5, 2007
Beaver, PA
My Father is a Retired Lieutenant General in the United States Marines. My Brother is a Vice Admiral in the Navy. So as you can see our Family is very strict.

XGC Shadow Fox

Forum Member
Feb 22, 2007
NJ/Philadelphia
US ARMY VET

US Army Vet

Hey everyone, It's XGC Shadow Fox a.k.a. Chaos

I served in the ARMY since 98 and ETSed in Sep 04. My Eight years has just ended as of Mar 17th so I'm officially out of the service. I served mostly overseas and spent 1 tour in Iraq. To those of you going in. I say stay real to who you are and what ever you want to accomplish, the military can help you do that while serving our nation.

Stay positive.

Stay alert, Stay Alive!

real Apache

Forum Nub
Jan 8, 2007
Barksdale AFB, LA
as i am serving in the worlds greatest Air Force and just arriving back to the states from a deployment i appreciate my brothers and sisters everyday for whatever it is that they do for our nation and also those who support us and i say to those who dont...i would still defend your right of freedom...good luck to those in the desert, prayers and wishes godspeed

XGC xBUSTAx

Forum Junkie
Dec 22, 2006
Kalamazoo,MI
this is XGC BUSTA207! was in the military for 6 years and was in irag as well with the 180 airborn division (iraq 1 year and 4 months as an MP officer) im now and MP officer at Tinker Air Force base in OKC woohoo!

CH HAWKEYE

Forum Junkie
Aug 21, 2006
Ossian, IN
MADDOGG26

Maddogg26

For those of you wondering Maddogg is doing well in Iraq, he said its rough being away from his sons but he knows that it will be over soon. Keep him in your prayers.

XGC CzechYoSelf

Forum Nerd
Jan 18, 2007
Springville, CA
I live in San Diego and have 2 Marines for roommates. I see the sacrifices our men and women in uniform make on a day to day basis and just wanted to take this opportunity to show my appreciation. You guys give up things most of us wouldnt dream of giving up, and they deserve the utmost respect for that. Always support our troops, they're fighting for us!!!

Ms CaliGrrl

Forum Nerd
Jun 13, 2007
cali,usa
ok well i had made a thread in my clan syn bloodangels to honor all those who served or are serving right now . . . basically u guys have my respect more than u can know . . . . it seems like wat u guys do has a strong passion in my heart and i think u guys deserve the up most respect their is to be offered and when i see that u guys dont get it . . . it hurts me very much :) i thank you that u are serving i am also thinking of possibly joining the marines or the air force im kinda searching for the person i wanna be and i keep leading up to the military for some reason . . . i know i am a girl but im sure i can do it :) it would help so much if u all could give me some tips . . . i kinda wanna be a vet but if that dont work i wanna serve just a lil afraid of what might happen but i could honestly say i wouldnt mind dieing for this country! or dieing beside my fellow mates "my family" so yea and again i have the most respect for u all
love u guys be safe and u are all in my prayers God Bless :)